A recent favour granted through the intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory

Dear Friends,
I would like to tell you about a favour which I received through the intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory. It is by no means the biggest favour that they have granted me, but I hope that you will be inspired to pray for them and to ask for their intercession in your needs,
Greetings and prayers for all your intentions,
Mary Ann
(Australia)

Trouble with the television
Before I left the house on Saturday night to go the vigil Mass, my EWTN television* (via a small satellite dish on the roof) was working well.

There was a thunderstorm at the time. When I returned home at 20 minutes to 8 pm, it was not working properly. The sound was alright, but the picture on the screen was a digital mess.

I tried to remedy this by turning off and on the TV set with the remote control every few minutes. This did not help. Then I tried moving around the AV receiver on the top of TV. This also did not improve things.

During this time there were two programs on that I was not particularly interested in. At nine o’clock my favourite programme of the week was scheduled. The chance of watching it was slim.

I thought that the thunderstorm might have somehow upset the position of the satellite dish. At five minutes to nine I started praying for the Holy Souls in Purgatory and I asked for their intercession to fix the problem so that I could watch the programme.

At 9 pm I tried the TV again. The situation was still the same. For five minutes I just listened to the programme. I then informed my husband of the problem. He came and had a look at the situation and indicated that he did not know how to fix it.

My husband tried the same things that I had tried. Then he asked me for the other remote control. He then changed the channel on the satellite and then changed it back again to EWTN and the problem was fixed up and I was able to watch the programme!

The holy souls in Purgatory can obtain every kind of favour for those who pray for them and ask for their help.

If you have received any favours through the intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory please email me and tell me about them and I might be able to publish them on the webpage mentioned below. This will encourage more people to pray for their release. Email me at:

catacomb@bigpond.com

The powerful intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory for their benefactors and ways to help them

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

The web page has accounts of the intercession of The Holy Souls in Purgatory, for their benefactors in cases of illness, addictions, cars that won’t start, infertility problems, protection in accidents, conversion, chronic insomnia, their help for people who are experiencing major trouble with city councils, success with projects, employment, real estate, television sets that don’t work properly, finding lost property and trouble with relations, etc. and prayers and ideas on how to help The Holy Souls in Purgatory.

**St John Vianney said: “If one knew what we may obtain from God by the intercession of the Poor Souls, they would not be so much abandoned. Let us pray a great deal for them, they will pray for us”.

St Theresa of Avila said that “She always obtained the favours which she asked from God, through the intercession of the Poor Souls in Purgatory”.**

*EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network – a global Catholic network started by Mother Angelica).

closed #2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.