A religious order with special devotion to the Eucharist?

I would appreciate some help here. I have a growing desire to join a third order and over the last couple of years I first toyed with the idea of becoming a secular Franciscan, but then my focus shifted onto Carmelites and Benedictines. I am drawn to more contemplative orders and believe that my life as a secular member would be very much enriched by that kind of spirituality. I also have a strong devotion to the Blessed Sacrament. I was wondering if there are orders who have a special devotion to the Blessed Sacrament. Any thoughts about this and how to proceed in my discernment would be very much appreciated.

I believe Mother Angelica’s (foundress of EWTN) order is the Poor Clair’s… They are devoted to the adoration of Christ in the Eucharist. If you google Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament you can get more info… Good luck!

Have a look here: sistersofmary.org/index.php

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.