A small intention, but a request still

May God Bless You deeply and profoundly in this Holy Christmas Season! You have kept for us several important intentions in your prayers this year. We have seen Our Father’s loving concern in every are for which you’ve prayed for us.

Here is a small request:

As a Christmas present, I had purchased expensive tickets for a special day for my 13 y.o. daughter and I to see a special show and spend the day together this Sunday.

I’ve lost the tickets. They can’t be replaced because of expense and because the show is sold out.

I have emailed the venue ticket manager asking for help and have received no reply yet.

Please pray that we are able to see this show. Please ask the Lord that I find the tickets or the manager responds positively to my request for help.

May the Holy Family fill your homes with love. May the Lord, the Infant in Her Immaculate Arms, give to you every good grace this Christmas season.

I’ll pray to St. Anthony that you may find your tickets, and also tha you may get a positive response from the manager.

St. Anthony, hear our prayer!

I will ask God to help you find those tickets or that some other good may come out of this situation!

All shall be well,
and all shall be well,
and all manner of things shall be well .
St Julian of Norwich

Praying for their recovery!

Praying to St. Anthony that you’ll find your tickets.
That’s not a small thing at all! It’s important for you and your daughter to have some time and fun together!

May the Lord grant your request. We can imagine how anxious you have been

St. Anthony:

Please assist this mother and daughter that they may find their tickets and have the special day that was planned for them.

Amen

St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please look around, something is lost and cannot be found.

Dear CAF Pray-ers,

Merry Christmas! May you be blessed today!

Thank you for prayers. The tickets services manager called today and promised to have a voucher for us at the office of the venue, ready for us tomorrow afternoon.

A small intention, but I’m so very grateful for your your prayers. Thank you. Thank you.

monica

Have a great time!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.