A spiritual bouquet for my wife

Hi all! My wife and I have been married for five months, but because we are completing our education at universities in different cities (I’m in San Francisco and she’s in Los Angeles), we’re often apart during the course of a month and usually only see each other for a weekend at a time. This is mostly due to my being an absolute slacker and nearly failing out of college the first time I attempted to get my degree–simply for lack of going to class. Great qualities in a spouse, I know. Past history. Confessed, absolved, lesson learned. If only some sort of academic plenary indulgence existed…):doh2:

Her comprehensive exams for her master’s degree are in two weeks and she came home from the library in tears tonight, absolutely convinced that she’s going to be the first person in the history of the Musicology program at her university to fail them.

So I’ve been wracking my brain, trying to figure out what the heck I can do to help her. We’ll both be traveling to Washington State to perform in a concert this coming Thursday, but I want to be able to give her some measure of comfort and peace NOW. ** I can’t afford to send her real flowers, but I had an idea: let’s send her a spiritual bouquet.

If those of you reading could offer even just one Hail Mary for my wife’s peace of mind and soul, I’d really appreciate it. **
:bounce:

A beautiful custom and tradition…the spiritual bouquet…:thumbsup:

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among all women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst wmen, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Don’t discount your own prayers, too. Nothing says “love” from a husband like prayer. Trust me on this one.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God. Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

I ask that the Blessed Mother intercede for your wife that she will pass her exams.

She is very blessed to have such a caring husband as you. I think this could be one of the best gifts you will ever give her.

The power of prayer is awesome.

God Bless,

Kerri:)

From one long-distance couple to another: OF COURSE! :smiley: This is such a beautiful idea!

:gopray2:

:crossrc:
Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

What a beautiful gift for your wife. :slight_smile:

:signofcross:

the Lord is with Thee
Jesus
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, Amen

:slight_smile:

What a wonderful idea!!! How sweet of you! :smiley:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God. Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen. :signofcross:

I’m in.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.

Amen

My husband and I were apart at first when we were married (I was 2 hours away at college)…
What a beautiful thought!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with you.

Pray for us sinners now

Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among all women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Adding another bloom to your prayer bouquet.

[LEFT]From one student to another, good luck and tell her everything will be alright.[/LEFT]

Me too…

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with you.

Pray for us sinners now

Amen

(CatholicNerd - I love your user name, btw! :wink: )

~Liza

Sounds like your wife is one lucky lady :slight_smile:

the Lord is with Thee
Jesus
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with you, blessed are you among all women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I cannot thank you all enough :smiley: Her exams commence on Monday morning, and at this point she is most definitely ready to take them on!

Praise God and I will continue to keep her in my prayers! May you both have a blessed Easter.

Kerri:)

**hope I’m not too late:)

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed Art Though Among Women
and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for Us Sinners
Now, and at the Hour of Our Death

AMEN!

What a lovely and caring gift you are giving your wife… God bless you both this Easter week and God bless your new marriage!

p.s. tell her good luck on her exams;)

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed Art Though Among Women
and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for Us Sinners
Now, and at the Hour of Our Death

AMEN!

:signofcross: :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.