"A Sunday Times (UK) Insight investigation can today reveal that thousands of elderly people were denied potentially life-saving treatment to stop the health service being overrun - contrary to the claims of ministers and NHS executives

1 Like

The NHS’s rejoinder can be found here.

I tend to go with the NHS etc statements - and I’m one of the very few Brits who think that the NHS system needs replacing by a different healthcare model.

With apologies to the artist formerly known as Miss Mandy Rice Davies, “well, they would say that, wouldn`t they” :laughing:

It’s not just the NHS itself, though. I’ve always been a ready critic of the NHS but, sometimes, it’s necessary to step back a bit.

With further apologies to Mandy Rice Davies but with regard to the Sunday Times, “a Murdoch propaganda outlet would come up with that, wouldn’t they?”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.