A terrible spiritual state

Right now I am in a terrible spiritual state. I call it spiritual limbo.

I can’t go to God with an issue that I am upset with Him about, but neither can I turn away from Him. I know I have free will, and I would like to just walk away, but I cannot. I guess His power will not let me do so. It is a really terrible state to be in.

Please pray for me

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Prayers said.

You know, you are allowed to yell at God when you’re upset with Him? He’s big enough He can take it. Once you get the frustration / anger out, you can have a more reasonable conversation.

Just saying (because people never think it’s ok to be mad at Him…)

…and for those who have no one to pray for them…

Lord, hear our prayer…

~Liza

Praying for your intentions. You may need to speak to a priest.

I think you do know that you can go to God with that very issue. He already knows. He understands you better than you understand you.

Let go of the feeling that you can’t go to Him.

Write a letter to God if you want to help sort things out. You can shred the letter as soon as you write it.

See when confession is available next and GO! You can even make an appointment to have confession.

Make your regular confession and add this troubles with it, asking for forgiveness and asking for strength, and anything else you need from God.

I have offered prayer for you.

May God grant you His Peace is this and all matters.

Praying for you and your intentions :byzsoc:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Never be upset with The Holy Spirit God our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our Saviour (The Holy Trinity) as it is not God’s fault with how events unfold or occur in our lives; I have just been given the Most Divine Holy Loving and firm Revelation by The Holy Spirit ever experienced by myself and it was a long hard lesson learned over the years that has finally come to a head tonight co-incidentally with your Posting (an hour ago).

My Soul made a decision about a serious life turning issue (a Crossroads; intersection) at this point in my life. Through prayer to Jesus and Mother Mary His Love and Light has flown through with the Truth from my Soul surfacing (sounds profound…and it is), and answered what has plagued me in recent years.

Sometimes during our Soul Journeys…it may not be or the outcome, may not be what we had yearned for or expected during our earnest prayers to Jesus and Mother Mary. Sometimes, God has ‘other plans’ for our Souls. I mention ‘Souls’ here given that we are on earth as ‘human beings’ who have ‘Souls’ and The Holy Spirit flowing through our ‘Souls’.

Therefore, we are on our Soul journeys with Christ in our Souls. When we come closer to God our Heavenly Father through daily prayer and following His Commandments, attending Mass and Reconciliation and Healing; (in which I have been doing over the past 18 months) some changes occur and Reconciliation in our Relationships occur, which we may not have thought possible prior to coming closer to God. This changes our Lives and those around us (powered by The Holy Spirit).

These positive reconciliations and changes (sad at the time for many people who are still coming closer to God in their own time) in those who have almost healed and closer to God are faced with God’s Love Light and Truth owning up to what is ‘right’ in the Eyes of God and their own Souls and Soul Journey through The Holy Spirit.

Other people who have experienced these things obviously comprehend what I am saying; I have only just experienced this tonight!

What we feel and think what is best for our Soul and person here on Earth is definitely not what our own Soul (in The Holy Spirit) knows is best for us (our Souls). This is just part of our journey only a small part of our lives.

We all have the opportunity given through Jesus Love and Mercy opening up our Hearts to Him through prayer to address and Honour God ‘doing what we know is Soulfully right’ for ourselves and comprehending it for the other person (this could be a person we love very much in our lives and impossible to be with them) due to circumstances.

However, if we love Jesus with all of our Hearts profoundly and are focussed on Jesus daily as our primary Love in our lives "our Father and Brother and Best Friend’ it never matters who we are with and (who we are not with) during our ‘Soul’ journey.

Praise be to Thee Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour and Dear Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus now and for Eternity by all sinners and myself Amen.

I pray for your Healing now and for Eternity,

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil Amen

I just said a prayer to Mary for you. May she help you. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.