A thread that isn't about Islam

Yes, shocking I know. You didn’t think I could do it did you? Apologies to those having heart attacks.

I just picked up 2 books from the CA Beginners Series. One is The Faith for Beginners and the other is The Eucharist for Beginners. Very nice. Something to put in that special someones Easter basket. They have the Cestusdei seal of approval.

Do you know of any CA Beginners Series books on Islam?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I can’t find mine. It was postage stamp size and said “Don’t go there!”

CA has just commissioned me to write that book! It will be a best seller. I promise to approach the subject with my usual calm demeaner.

That is incredible…congratulations…but we Just ruined your thread that isn’t about Islam…

I came across a booklet printed in Ireland that is very easy for beginners to understand, my daughter has it at present. I do need something aimed at Catholics who don’t know their Faith very well but don’t like reading the heavy stuff I have in my library.

That’s hilarious!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:bigyikes:
Pro Universe… have you stolen cestusdei account details?? This cant really be cestusdei…:stuck_out_tongue:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.