A very tragic death please pray

Dear, Everyone.

I have just received some very bad news within the last 5 minutes that one of my dads childhood friends, was found drowned in the river Leven in Scotland.

He was found yesterday be a member of the public after he absconded from hospital before the psychiatric unit could section him under the mental health act.

The cause of death was drowning probably brought on by irrational actions due to hallucinations by OCD/Paranoia/ and alcohol withdrawal.

The brother has got the heartbreak task of officially identifying the body and the police to official rule out any foul play.

This was the second son and brother of a friend and mother who lost a previous son with in 2 years.

Please pray for his soul and the family at this critical moment.

May God give you his choice blessings for your prayers.

Free Forums
weight lifting gloves harbinger
alcohol addiction treatment

Praying very hard :gopray2:

Heavenly Father, in Jesus name, we commend this soul to Your merciful love.
Please comfort his brother and all his family in their tragic loss.
Please also comfort his childhood friend.
Father, please help family and friends through the days ahead, and protect this family from any future tragedy.
Please surround them with Your light and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

My heart and prayers go out to them.

That’s terribly sad…I’ll be praying for you and your family.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Have Mercy upon the soul of this mentally ill man. Accept him into the light of Your Heavenly Kingdom, Lord, if You so will it. Forgive him his sins. Lord, please Have Mercy upon this family who is grieving the loss of someone so helpless and already in distress. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying
grandma glor

Praying for him and the family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.