A wife that can share God's love with me

This is certainly not as urgent and important as a lot of the prayers listed in here, but I believe the Lord is leading to me to a wife. I pray if this is what the Lord wants, I pray He leads me to her.

sure:thumbsup:

:gopray2:

Praying for you!

:signofcross: :gopray2: :signofcross:

We pray for your intentions. Let the Lord guide you and sometimes the one who is right for you is closer to you than you think. My wife and I will be celebrating 25 years together this year and she is still my best friend and a blessing to me and our boys each and every day. May the Lord guide you to one who is right for you also.

cqdcqdmgy, it is one of very important prayers in our life.
God bless.

Lord, hear our prayer.:gopray2:

Praying.

AWWWWW! How sweet! You deserve a good one!

You (and your future wife…whoever she may be) are in my thoughts and prayers. I will pray that the Lord lets you know who she is, and leads you right to her! :slight_smile:

I will pray for you, brother. Please pray the same for me.

Peace,
Dante

It is a very important prayer. Marriage is a very Godly commitment. I know He will lead you to the one person He created for you.

Praying for you.

I’m on it Dante! :slight_smile: You are in my prayers. :crossrc:

Thanks all. :thumbsup: I’m a firm believer if you believe in something God wants for you, it certainly doesn’t hurt to reach out to those who can relate or simply want something (aka miracle) to happen to someone trying to be the man Jesus would want him to be (that’s me)… God bless all who have prayed, and I pray that you prayers are answered, and in a somewhat timely process due to God’s watch being broken and all :tiphat:

I am thankful to hear what a solid marriage you two have. The world certainly needs more of your kind of marriages to show the youth marriage is indeed still beautiful and sacred, but the world is giving them doubts. Could it be because they take God out of their lives/marriages? :eek: -hints-

I started the 54 day Novena a month ago and hope God sees my efforts. Any other tips, folks?

I’ll pray too!

I humbly ask that you do the same for me!

We all need a holy wife to love and treasure! I think I’m being led to a particular one…Prayers would be great!

I’m praying for you, Dante and cqdcqdmgy!!!

You might try Ave Maria singles…they are online and will introduce you to other Catholics…I will offer a prayer for you

Jesus I ask You to hear and grant this very important prayer for a good wife. Please grant this prayer and our prayers for others who request good spouses

Amen!

I’d like to reccommend that everyone who is in this position of seeking good spouse go to Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and pray.

Pray for yourself, as well as all of us here who are seeking the same thing! With all those prayers for one another, there’s no doubt that God will answer them!

cqdcqdmgy and DanteAlighieri,

I will gladly pray for both of you! :slight_smile:

If you would like to join in prayer with other CAFers who are seeking spouses, you might like to check out this thread:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=231425&page=22

If you would like to be added to the prayer list, please let me know either by posting or by PM.

:blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.