A young diabetic woman in danger of loosing her foot

Please pray for Ana Isabel. :gopray: :crossrc: :signofcross: :gopray2::byzsoc:
She is a young woman. She has diabetes and developed a severe infection on her foot. The doctors will operate this Sunday and either saver her foot or amputate it.
She has no money and they told her if there are any complications the surgery will cost a lot more than she can manage. She has no medical insurance.
Lets place her in God’s loving hands, and also ask our Blessed Mother Mary to pray for her.

Thanks!

:blessyou:
Alma

Father in Jesus’ name we ask Your healing compassion on this young woman. We ask You to ensure that there are no complications as a result of any surgery or infection. Please also help her financially.

Prayer in Physical Sickness

Saint Jude, I have not the strength to pray as I ought. Nothing is able to give me any relief. My courage is faltering, impatience and loneliness are clouding my mind and my heart. Obtain for me, Saint Jude, the courage and resignation to accept all these trials from the hand of God with faith and patience. If it is for the good of my soul, grant that I may recover my former health so that I may be of assistance to others.

St. Jude intercede on behalf of this young woman who has much to offer to this world. You who were a close friend and relative of Jesus on earth and has special favour with God, we pray as we know you will not ignore the request to grant safety in this operation for her despite all the medical difficulties and financial insecurities. Grant this so that we may further attest to your inexhaustible intercession and further glorify God from whom all good things come.

Amen…

+JMJTJ+

Ana will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

My prayers are with her.

Prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for her.

Praying for your intentions…:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all for your prayers!! :love:

Update:

The doctor had to amputate two fingers of her foot, and started an intensive treatment to see if they can save the foot which is in very bad condition. They will decide this week. Please keep on praying!
:gopray: :gopray2: :signofcross::crossrc::byzsoc:

Thank you!!

Alma

***+JMJTJ+

She will remain in my prayers for the best outcome and complete recovery.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

The doctors decided to wait until Friday before deciding whether they amputate the foot or not.
Meanwhile the intensive treatment goes on.
The infection is now half the size it was, but still, it has healed too slowly.
Please, let’s keep on praying for Ana Isabel.:gopray::gopray2::signofcross::byzsoc::crossrc:

Alma

Praying for Ana Isabel. :signofcross: :gopray2:

+JMJTJ+
*** She remains in my prayers.***

Praying For Ana Isabel. St. Pauline Patron Saint Of Diabetics Please Intercede For Ana To Save Her Foot.
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter
Please read **Psalms 41 **

prayers. st. pauline visintainer patron saint of diabetics please intercede for ana isabel

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.