A Young Woman's Life Lost

Please pray for the family of Samantha Margaret. Samantha took her own life last night and were all still in shock. Please pray that her family finds the strength they need to get through her service that is planned for Sunday to commemorate her life.

Praying for Samantha’s soul and for her family. God have mercy. It hurts to even think of this happening. I am so sorry but always remember that God is merciful and Jesus loves her.

Eternal rest, grant unto her O Lord.
and let perpetual light shine upon her.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

God forgive her act and have mercy on her soul.
God please give healing, comfort and strength to her grieving family and friends.
Holy Mother please pray for Samantha and her family and friends

Lord, please have mercy on Samantha’s soul and grant that she comes to know fullness of joy with You in Heaven. Please comfort her family and give them strength and the deepst faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for the repose of the soul of Samantha. May she rest in peace. Praying for her family and friends at this time.

Eternal rest grant unto Samantha, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

For Samantha’s family and friends and their intentions I pray:

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Hail Mary…

Eternal rest, grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Samantha, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

May Samantha rest in peace.

For her friend and her family, Lord Jesus Christ please provide for their needs in accordance with your perfect and holy will. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

My deepest sympathies and condolances! I will remember her in my daily rosary. God grant her family some sort of peace during this. Its so sad to think that someone could think that decision is thier best option. That poor girl. Such sadness.

May she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones.

Lord Jesus Christ please provide for the needs of Samantha’s friends and family in accordance with your will. Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ provide for all of her friend’s and family’s needs according to his will. Amen.

May all of her family’s and friends’ needs be provided for according to God’s will.

May God provide for all the needs of Samantha’s friends and family. May he bring them comfort and peace.

May all of the needs of her family and friends be provided for by Almighty God in accord with his Holy Will. Amen.

May all of the needs of her friends and family be provided for by God in accordance with his holy will. May they be comforted and at peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.