Abnormal EKG/ More Tests

Thank you for your prayers. I went to the Dr. today and my EKG is abnormal. I have to have more tests Thursday. Dr. checking for muscle diseases. I am at a loss for what to think at this point. I just know I am so tired and weak it is hard to do most anything. Thanks for praying for me and my family.

I am so sorry to hear about your EKG, not so much because of its questionable results but because it is having such an emotional effect upon you.

I know what you are going through but don’t think of the worst. Think of it if you can as simply an indicator and a warning that will allow it to be taken care of before it becomes life threatening.

I say this with experience behind me. Had my aortic heart valve replaced; have a faulty mitral valve, have a brain aneurysm, blocked left carotid artery, went into A-Fib, bled out twice, had two heart bypasses, three arterial stents and on and on. But with all that I am still on this earth and giving it my all. You can do the same. Worry after you have been told you have real reason to worry. Not before. OK? In the meantime I will say a prayer for you.

Lynn-D

***† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

praying

Praying hard for you!

My dear sister, you are in my prayers. let us know as soon as you know. Love, Trishie

I had to go to ER today because the chest pain would not stop and my neck was hurting. I was blessed with a Dr. that understood what I have been dealing with and the pain that goes with it. By Gods grace I had a new EKG today. It was FINE! Evidently whatever I had done yesterday, was not done well. They ran many tests and my heart is doing well. My thyroid is doing well. My chest pain is from the connective tissue in my chest wall. I still am not in the clear with the Lupus or Connective tissue disease, but with medication that can be controlled. The doctor I had today let me know that he had Lupus and that Flare ups can cause alot of pain, fatigue and keep you down for long periods of time. I am on some pain medication that took the chest pain away and I am in a much better place nowing that the heart is not the problem. I am getting a new doctor and believe that for the first time in a while things can be managed. I thank you for your support, encouragement and prayers. Trishie you are so very kind. The people that have given there time to pray for others has meant more than I can say. I rarely talk to anyone about my health because it has been going on so long. I just became part of this Prayer Forum but feel that I was led to this site by Gods grace.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.