Aborted babies cant get to heaven, please, please help them!

****There is much consternation from a theological perspective regarding this matter. Currently there are over fifty million plus .babies aborted in the states alone since Roe v. Wade.

WE all know God is just and good. I would be hard pressed to think that the most innocent and helpless among us will not receive a chance at salvation due to the crimes perpertrated against them because of there mother.

Within the discussion is a concept known as Baptism of desire. Whereas a baby not baptised before death may gain an indulgence due to the desire of someone wanting to have have that baby baptised.

So and if the parents did not want that Baby, and rid themnselve of it. Then I would suggest that each and every one of us can ADOPT spiritually an aborted baby and apply the concept of baptism by desire. This is something we all can, must do. Possibly there are millions of babies who have not had the chance to achieve glory due no fault of there own.

So I ask, No I implore and beg that each and every person on this thread pray the following prayer each and every day for the purpose of adoption and baptism of desire for the most innocent victims of this terrible, terrible act against humanity and babies in paticular.

PRAYER FOR THE BAPTISM OF ABORTED BABIES

(29 July 1998)

Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In Your ocean of love You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now look at Your Son on the Cross who is constantly bleeding for love of His people and forgive Your world. Purify and baptize aborted children with the Precious Blood and Water from the Sacred Side of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation in the name of the Father, and of the son and of the Holy Spirit. May they, through the Holy Death of Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life, through His wounds be healed and through His Precious Blood be freed; there to rejoice with the Saints in Heaven. Amen.

“…Through this prayer large numbers of innocent unborn babies will be saved, pray it daily and make it known to the world. Baptize them with this prayer…”

Imprimatur: Bishop Ayo-Maria Atoyebi, O.P. Diocese of Ilorin, Nigeria

PLEASE SAY THIS EVERY DAY, WITH MEANING AND PASSION, THE CHILDREN NEED US EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

Thank you, and remember to do it every day, there are allot of babies in a place that is not befitting them. We can make the difference, we will make a difference if all of us work together.

Praying against abortion always…

Please see link from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and go to entry 1261 on the page that comes up with the link. According to the Church, there is every reason to hope in the mercy of God and Jesus’ love of children. The Church doesn’t teach that unbaptized children will not go to heaven.

usccb.org/catechism/text/pt2sect2.shtml#chpt1

Praying for God’s mercy on these babies …

Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In Your ocean of love You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now look at Your Son on the Cross who is constantly bleeding for love of His people and forgive Your world. Purify and baptize aborted children with the Precious Blood and Water from the Sacred Side of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation in the name of the Father, and of the son and of the Holy Spirit. May they, through the Holy Death of Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life, through His wounds be healed and through His Precious Blood be freed; there to rejoice with the Saints in Heaven. Amen.

“…Through this prayer large numbers of innocent unborn babies will be saved, pray it daily and make it known to the world. Baptize them with this prayer…”

Imprimatur: Bishop Ayo-Maria Atoyebi, O.P. Diocese of Ilorin, Nigeria

There should be no theological consternation, Pope Benedict clarified the Church’s teaching on this issue a year or two ago. It is NOT, and NEVER HAS BEEN, required Catholic belief that the unborn (or anyone else who dies unbaptised) goes to limbo or is automatically denied entry to heaven.

Nevertheless, I have personally practiced the custom of spirtual adoption of a baby in danger of abortion for several years now - the mere fact that their lives are in danger is more than enough reason to do so!

Exactly, FF and Lily.
But our prayers continue against abortion for the crime it is against these infant people, and against the Father in heaven, and against Jesus who lived, died, and rose for them. We continue our prayers for these little ones whose parents from pressure, fear, or convenience kill them and those who aid in killing them. We continue our prayers for the healing of their parents in the loss it is to them and the hurt to their souls.
Father in Heaven please hear and grant our prayers.

Houston we got a problem!!! I have read your response’s as to the status of childrens souls, aborted or not. And I am familiar with the cathechism teaching as it says this:

As regards children who have died without Baptism, the Church can only entrust them to the mercy of God, as she does in her funeral rites for them. Indeed, the great mercy of God who desires that all men should be saved, and Jesus’ tenderness toward children which caused him to say: "Let the children come to me, do not hinder them,"64 allow us to hope that there is a way of salvation for children who have died without Baptism. All the more urgent is the Church’s call not to prevent little children coming to Christ through the gift of holy Baptism.

What that says is, We are not sure what happens. Yes God is great and God is merciful. But we can not say one way or the other, only Jesus or the father can; Certainly none of us can either. The theory of Limbo was the church’s teaching for years…

I suggest you read 1277:

Baptism is birth into the new life in Christ. In accordance with the Lord’s will, it is necessary for salvation, as is the Church herself, which we enter by Baptism.

And 1275:

Christian initiation is accomplished by three sacraments together: Baptism which is the beginning of new life; Confirmation which is its strengthening; and the Eucharist which nourishes the disciple with Christ’s Body and Blood for his transformation in Christ.

The fact is NONE of us really know. I would love to think that God and Jesus looks upon these innocents as we do. But in reality the scriptures remain inconclusive on the matter. There is and has been much debate on the matter. WE DONT REALLY KNOW!!! And if we are to allow children, aborted or otherwise, who have become deceased before receiving the sacrament of Baptism access to the Father, Son and Heaven then I ask, at what age does a child cease to be a child? When does the “free ride” end? Because in essence we are all children in the name of God, and if Baptism was never offered to a child and they grow up at what point do we begin to apply responsibility to there own salvation and or Baptism before death? See the dilema? One of many…

These are questions that are way beyond me. Yes I would like to think all is OK and everybody gets to heaven but we just dont know… In reality the only person who we really know is in heaven is the thief who was on the right side of Christ upon his crucifixon “I assure you you will be in paradise with me today…” Otherwise everything is on the table.

So again i say to ALL who will listen. Please join me in adopting by desire all those lost to abortin and then baptising those same babies by desire so they may certainly see the face of Christ in paradise… They need us, they want us, they scream for us… Say the following:

PRAYER FOR THE BAPTISM OF ABORTED BABIES

***(29 July 1998)

Imprimatur: Bishop Ayo-Maria Atoyebi, O.P. Diocese of Ilorin, Nigeria***

REMEMBER, YOU DONT REALLY KNOW DO YOU?? SO BETTER SAFE AND SAVING BABIES THEN TOO BE SORRY!! PLEASE JOIN ME, US EVERYDAY FOR THE BABIES

i have that prayer on a prayercard in my pocket right this very minute:yup:

but when i say it i also include misscaried and stillborn babies then ive prayed for ALL unborn babies that have died…

Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In Your ocean of love You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now look at Your Son on the Cross who is constantly bleeding for love of His people and forgive Your world. Purify and baptize all aborted, miscarried and stillborn babies with the Precious Blood and Water from the Sacred Side of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation in the name of the Father, and of the son and of the Holy Spirit. May all aborted, miscarried and stillborn babies, through the Holy Death of Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life, through His wounds be healed and through His Precious Blood be freed; there to rejoice with the Saints in Heaven. Amen.

i agree that we need to pray for these babies…prayer is never wasted after all

I know spiritually adopting unborn babies must be good because I think it was Archbishop Fulton Sheen who said we should do this. But who said that these babies could be be saved by baptism of desire if we adopt them and pray for them? I don’t mean to doubt this, but I’d just like to know where this comes from: does it come form our Magisterium or our Church Fathers? Which of these two reliable sources has stated this? Or did even a saint say this? Or was it a contemporary theologian?

All -

There is a lot of confusion on this issue in that people think that catechisms are the Catholic Faith … they are not … catechisms are not authoritative.

The infallible Catholic Faith is the Sources of Catholic Dogma on the wide range of subjects which are covered by Sources of Dogma.

Catholic Sources of Dogma are by the Pope in union with the Bishops of world at world-wide General Councils or in Ex-Cathedra decrees … period.

There are a great many Catholic Sources of Dogma that you must be Baptized in pure and natural water to get to Heaven … and that this is the only way to remit Original Sin.

I’ll list just three of the nineteen that I have on Section 7.2 of my website Immaculata-one.com.

If you reject the below Sources of Dogma because you think that catechism citations can over-rule Sources of Dogma then you are in a state of heresy … and must Abjure of your heresy >

Council of Chalcedon, Pope Saint Leo the Great, Letter to Flavian (martyr) section, 451 A.D. – Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
“For there are three who give testimony – Spirit and water and blood. And the three are one. In other words, the Spirit of Sanctification and the Blood of Redemption and the water of baptism. These three are one and remain indivisible. None of them is separable from its link with the others.”

Council of Florence, Pope Eugene IV, Session 8, Exultate Deo, 22 Nov 1439 – Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
“Holy baptism holds the first place among all the sacraments, for it is the gate of the spiritual life; through it we become members of Christ and of the body of the Church. Since death came into the world through one person, unless we are born again of water and the Spirit, we cannot, as Truth says, enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The matter of this sacrament is real and natural water.”

Fourth Lateran Council, Constitution 1 - Profession of Faith, Paragraph 3, 1215 A.D. – Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
“But the sacrament of baptism is consecrated in water at the invocation of the undivided Trinity – namely Father, Son and Holy Spirit – and brings salvation to both children and adults when it is correctly carried out by anyone in the form laid down by the Church. If someone falls into sin after having received baptism, he or she can always be restored through true penitence.”

Etc – whenever you see heresy against Sources of Catholic Dogma, in any publication whatsoever, you must reject it as heresy and as not being part of the writings of the Ordinary Magisterium of the Catholic Church.

Mike

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.