Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals

telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10717566/Aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-UK-hospitals.html

That is absolutely one of the most evil and disgusting practices I have ever read about. Those are children, NOT GARBAGE!

:mad:

:eek:
This is inhumane. Terrible. Simply terrible. How do people not see that the devil is at work here??? :mad:

Hail Mary, full of Grace;
The Lord is with you;
Blessed are you amoung woman;
And Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God;
Pray for us sinners;
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will not step foot in England until this practice is band.

Because the devil has succeeded in convincing many that evil is good and that good is evil.

The fires of hell shall never burn out !

Unfortunately, many people have bought the lie that they are not human babies but “tissue”. We are so far removed from thruth that people are walking zombies of misinformation, IMO of course.

Very sad.

this is disgusting!

we are talking HUMAN BEINGS! Not TRASH!

I will never go to Great Britain.

That actually makes me feel like vomiting.

This is truly evil. But it is quite reasonable given what many, even most, men believe. Animals, plants, and the environment have been elevated above mankind, particularly babies in the womb. We can only hope the disgust many men will have who have accepted the bad premises will lead them to rethink their beliefs.

I am heartened by the vast majority of the comments seeing this clearly for what it is. But I have to say I am :confused: at the double standards of the Dispatches programme and channel 4, who would undoubtedly support a ‘woman’s right to choose’. As one of the commenters said - ‘THIS is where you draw the line?’ Not at the wanton murder of millions of defenceless children, but at the dignity with which their mortal remains are treated? Truly Alice through the Looking Glass.

I read about this in todays newspaper ( im from uk )…i was absolutely appalled , horrified and disgusted

To those saying they wont step foot in england until its banned…uk is not just england…uk is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales…

Hope alot of Ukrainians are reading this, because the UK is one of the countries they want to cozy up with.

Honestly, Seamus what does the situation in the Ukraine have anything to do with this? :mad:

Totally agree with you. I can’t believe that it will also be people that believe in abortions that will be appalled by this. What do they expect?! They are ok with killing a baby(abortion) but they don’t call it a baby. But all of a sudden, they realize that it’s a baby.

ugh, and yet the article STILL doesn’t get it.

Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.

That “other” is a problem.

We rail on other times, we ask ourselves how could the holocaust happen? Yet here we are.
Burning babies to heat hospitals…

At time’s like these I wonder: What keeps God from just ending it all. It actually should happen.

How long Oh Lord until your justice comes?

In a darkly humorous twist (note: I am as just as appalled as everyone else here), a buddy of mine once wrote an updated version of “A Modest Proposal” in which he satirically advocated this precise thing.

From the article:

Last night the Department of Health issued an instant ban on the practice which health minister Dr Dan Poulter branded ‘totally unacceptable.’

Yes, until such time as this practice occurs–or is uncovered to be already occurring–in this country.

I had to write my own “Modest Proposal” but I never thought of writing about this!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.