Abortion and abuse

Our God, we come before You in sadness and hope, for each year millions of unborn children are murdered in their mothers’ wombs. Only You can bring good out of something so terrible.
Allow these innocents to plead for their parents and this world with their faultless purity. Glorify Yourself in them, by allowing them in some special way to work for the coming of Your kingdom!
Bring to light the plight of abused children, youth, women and men. Numerous infants, children, adults and elderly are abused or neglected. Rescue the abused from dangerous situations, and provide them with healing and safe environments. Let their grievances cry out for repentance and healing of their murderers and persecutors, and plead for their own loving protection. Grant grace that their abusers repent of their cruelty and neglect.

Our Father and theirs, let it be that all persons, born and unborn, will come to be received with the welcome Christ offers to each person, in gladness, care, hope, blessing and love.

Amen.

I will pray for those lost in the action of abortion, I pray that they do indeed ask God for forgiveness, and I also pray that they are willing to accept it as well as to forgive themselves.

May the Loving Father, Son and Holy Spirit be with them all and forever guide them back to His loving embrace.

For the abused: Ask God to teach you to forgive those that abused you. Forgive, Forgive, Forgive, then Forgive again. God will walk by your side, no need to reach out, He already has you in His strong arms holding you up. Look up to the Father, He is your light.

God Bless each and every one of us who identify with this in any way, all or in part.
Margaret

Amen

Praying.

Praying very hard for life!

Praying your posted prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

Abortion is the ultimate child abuse. :frowning:

I don’t believe it’s murder. After a certain point it would be, but I definitely don’t believe that life starts at conception.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.