Abortion as Art - A Woman's Right?

PLEASE READ THIS.
It’s a very short article about an extremely disturbing subject. In short, a female “art” student at Yale is artificially inseminating herself, then subsequently consuming abortafacients to cause spontaneous abortions/miscarriages - all in the name of “Art”!

It sickens me to no end at how far the culture of death has progressed.
http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24513

A question to all of you Pro-Choice advocates:

How could ANYBODY condone this?

Well…that’s just the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard…

She is liable to really hurt herself physically, mentally and spiritually…and doesn’t even realize the danger.

I pray for that lost soul:(

Without question, that is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard. That anyone could even think of this as art suggests that something is seriously wrong with the modern conception of what art is.

Indeed let us pray for anyone who does not see this as an intrinsically evil act.

Bill

Aparently it is a hoax.

Thanks be to God.

What has happened in academia? To have an ignorant person sullying the name of such an esteemed University and important cultural necessity like art.

Even if one was interested in the type of social discourse this kind of ridiculous idea can stimulate, it does not take a genius to predict or theorize that society would find this kind of “project” grotesque and morally reprehensible.

Shame on her. She has failed God, herself, her family, and every struggling artist who seeks to create something beautiful.

I pray for grace to suffer such fools.

Blessed be the lord god of all creation…
Last I checked, unborn children were part of creation…

as mentioned… this is a hoax… but it is still extremely disturbing…

In Christ

Yes, I saw the updated article.
**She claims it is NOT a simple hoax. **
What a sick, sick mind.

Have they now brought murder to a ‘art form’? God have mercy.
God is watching and writing it down in the Book of Life. We will all stand before the Lord at the Great White Throne Judgement.
Rev.20:11-14
Draw a picture of this scene.

jean8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.