Abortion clinic first to close in Dallas after House Bill 2 passes

DALLAS – The North Park Medical Group is the first Dallas abortion clinic to close following the passing of House Bill 2.

That bill, put into effect in November, tightened the restriction on abortion clinics across the state.

Friday, the Department of State Health Services confirmed to News 8 the medical group verbally notified the state they will no longer provide services. A source close to the clinic tells News 8 they were unable to secure hospital admitting privileges, one of the requirements of the new state law.

wfaa.com/news/local/Abortion-clinic-first-to-close-in-Dallas-after-House-Bill-2-passes-260483791.html

This is apparantly the ‘20th Abortion Clinic’ closing

christianpost.com/news/20th-abortion-clinic-closes-in-texas-after-abortionist-is-denied-hospital-privileges-120048

God is intervening in this evil act.
The power of prayer.

Two good pieces of news. :yup:

I thought I had already posted in this thread but apparently I have not.

Anyway, I am happy to hear that one more abortion clinic has shut its doors. Hopefully there will be many more that will do so as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.