Abortion Clinic Owner Committed Despite Pressure

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/abortion-clinic-owner-committed-pressure-20989802

"I feel like . God wants me to do this job," said Derzis,

I don't even know what to say

"I feel like . God wants me to do this job," said Derzis, who has a raspy smoker's voice and a penchant for brightly painted fingernails and chunky jewelry.

No, its probably SATAN....The REAL God does NOT support abortion in any form, especially deliberate abortion.

I thought the article was going to discuss her mental breakdown leading to her commitment to a mental institute!

[quote="Country_Gal, post:4, topic:346036"]
I thought the article was going to discuss her mental breakdown leading to her commitment to a mental institute!

[/quote]

I swear I thought the exact same thing. :o

[quote="Country_Gal, post:4, topic:346036"]

[/quote]

me three!

In March 2012, the health department issued a 76-page deficiency report about the conditions at New Woman All Women and in April 2012, the health department announced that New Woman All Women had been ordered to surrender its license by no later than May 18, 2012. The deficiencies included inadequately trained staff; failure to have policy and procedures related to medication errors and the administration of medications, which resulted in the hospitalization of three abortion patients, one of whom was placed in the ICU; no documentation indicating that Derzis’ two abortionists were even licensed to perform abortions; inadequate preparation and administration of drugs, which led to overdoses and inadequate pain management; and use of uninspected equipment.

lifenews.com/2013/06/02/lawsit-continues-against-alabama-abortion-clinic-operating-illegally

Diane Derzis was the owner of New Woman All Women building

Wait, seriously? You mean the owner wasn’t committed to a mental hospital? That was my first thought.

No, sadly, the title meant that she is committed to her work in providing abortions to women, despite pressures put on her clinic because of unsafe conditions in the clinic. :frowning:

Of course, naturally, the clinic is unsafe for the unborn, that is it’s function after all. :frowning:

Yes, I read the whole article and then scratched my head wondering where the commitment came in.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.