Abortion & Job 10:18-20

I have tried to search to see if the following has been discussed previously and so I am going to enter it.

I have checked in 7 different bible versions online and all but 1, the King James Version the word “died” is used in verse 18.

The passage: Job 10:18:19 has to me the clearest statement that in biblical terms from conception to birth, it is a human being killed in abortion:

NAB:
18 Why then did you bring me forth from the womb? I should have ***died ***and no eye have seen me.
19 I should be as though I had never lived; I should have been taken from the womb to the grave.
20 Are not the days of my life few? Let me alone, that I may recover a little

[size=2]King James:
18Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh that I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me!
19I should have been as though I had not been; I should have been carried from the womb to the grave.
20Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little,

If it is not a person how could it “die” or give-up the ghost before “any eye has seen me” ?

Meditate on this passage this week and consider that 50+ million
"had given up the ghost" and most never see them except via the miracle of ultrasound.

Regards
[/size]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.