Abortion Kills More Black Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined, Says CDC Data

Abortion Kills More Black Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined, Says CDC Data

(CNSNews.com) – Abortion kills more black Americans than the seven leading causes of death combined, according to data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for 2005, the latest year for which the abortion numbers are available…

FULL STORY cnsnews.com/news/article/55956

I have known for a while the racist roots of PP. I am glad this is getting more mainstream coverage. The African Americans should be outraged. The can “say” they are not targeting black american women, but their actions say otherwise …

Interesting. This information has been available for a long time, but is of course seldom mentioned in the news media. I don’t think I’ve ever heard it mentioned by Chris Matthews or Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow. Perhaps they should try to book Rev. Clenard H. Childress, Jr., founder of black genocide.org, on their programs.

The eugenics movement continues to this day and we the taxpayers are helping fund it.

Call your congressman now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.