Abortion Prayer Intervention NEEDED, Thank you!

Just received this from a friend of mine:

Please pray for a Catholic high school girl who has an abortion scheduled today, Friday, January 9, 2009 and is being pressured by her parents to do this against her conscience. Please pray for a miracle, that they may find it in their hearts to give this innocent human the gift of life. Please pray through the intercession of Saint Gianna Beretta Molla. Please also pray for our family as we trust that in God’s good time the right baby will come to our family through adoption.

Thanking you profusely, In Christ

:crossrc:Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
:crossrc: St. Gianna Beretta Molla, please join us in praying for this child and his/her mother and grandparents. May the father step in and defend the child.:crossrc:

Jesus I don’t know what to say. How can we ask You enough for this grace. A friend, Fr John said that “free will is a two edged sword pointed directly at the heart of God.” This is true here. These parents have free will, but they are not allowing their daughter or their child to have the benefit of free will. We can only rely on a miracle from You, Jesus. We ask a miraculous change of heart to save this baby.

Also joining in prayer to ask our lord to intervene for miracle to change these parents mind…Father with all my strength of prayer help this girl to keep this child…In Jesus Name we Pray…Amen…Sis in Christ, LynneMarie

Stand up for this girl and counsel her. She might possibly be afraid to not get an abortion, and might believe getting an abortion is honoring her father and mother. Tell the Catholic school staff what is happening - they should be able to help.

Prayers said for your intentions -

God bless.

Oh dear…

I will definitely pray and will copy your request off to some on my e-mail list. I will also post the request on my blog prayer list. :signofcross:

Praying…

Praying for life!

This is so sad.

Praying for mother and child…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious VIrgin Mary,that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful: O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me: For this young lady to have the strength to fight for her faith and child and for the end of all abortion. AMEN

Praying!

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
[RIGHT]http://forums.catholic.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/RIGHT]

Dear Jesus,

Please protect this young soul who is scheduled for an abortion and lead her parents’ hearts in Your direction. May the soul of this unborn child be saved. By Your grace, fill them with your healing love and unending compassion. We plead to Your Blessed Mother, and ask that She intercede for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen. :signofcross:

Praying - praying and praying some more.

Any update?

Still praying…

Bump

Can you please bring us all up to date? Was the abortion performed? Continuing in prayer for both of these children and especially for the parents that they may know the full impact in what it is they are trying to do.

Deep prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.