Abortion scheduled for next week

I apologize if this has already been posted here; looked quickly and couldn’t find it.

Please pray for a new CAF member, scheduled for an abortion this next week, that she will give God a chance to guide her and that He will give her the hope she needs to spare her child’s life.

Praying hard. Lord, I offer you everything for this woman, for her husband, and for her baby. Take my sufferings, my joys, my prayers, my duties, and use them as you see fit to transform their lives.

Lord, You know the suffering we have gone through with the loss of our son. I asked that You take my suffering as reparation for the atrocities of abortion. Hear my prayer once more. Please speak loudly and clearly to Your daughter as she makes this decision. Hear the prayers here of Your faithful who are desperately trying to persuade her to do otherwise.
In Jesus’ name I pray.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Lord have Mercy. Christ have Mercy. Lord have Mercy.
God the Father of Heaven, have Mercy
God the Son, Lord Jesus, have Mercy
God the Holy Spirit, the Consoler, have Mercy

Mary, Mother and Virgin, pray for us
Our Lady of Guadeloupe, pray for us
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us
Our Lady of Knock, pray for us
Notre-Dame du Cap, pray for us
Mother of Mercy, pray for us
Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us
Our Lady of Sorrow, pray for us
Our Lady of Victory, pray for us
Our Lady of Faith, pray for us
Our Lady of Hope, pray for us
Our Lady of Charity, pray for us
Mary, Queen of Heaven, pray for us
Mary, Queen of the World, pray for us
Mary, Queen of the Universe, pray for us
Mary, Queen of the Apostles, pray for us
Mary, our Mother in Heaven, pray for us
Mary, Queen of Angels, pray for us
Mary, Queen of Saints, pray for us
Mary, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us
Mary, Mother of God, pray for us
Dear Mother, we pray that you will take our prayers and purify them. Make them as incense rising before God Most High. Please intercede for us before the Throne of Grace of your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that your holy example will illuminate and inspire our sister to accept our Father’s gift to her, and to be healthy as He wants.
Amen

She is in my prayers.

I read most of that thread, and while I can not pray I hope moderation allows me to post my wish and keep that person in my thoughts so that they may not go ahead with this abortion. I will keep this baby’s intentions with me for when I go to mass. Please forgive me for posting on prayer forum, but this is very serious.

St. Mary Magdalen, pray for us
St. Lucy, pray for us
St. Agnes, pray for us
St. Cecilia, pray for us
St. Catherine of Alexandria, pray for us
St. Anastasia, pray for us
St. Clare of Assisi, pray for us
St. Brigid of Kildare, pray for us
St. Teresa of Avila, pray for us
St. Catherine of Sienna, pray for us
St. Maria Goretti, pray for us
St. Therese de Lisieux, pray for us
St. Bridget of Sweden, pray for us
St. Catherine of Genoa, pray for us
St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross, pray for us
St. Rita, pray for us
St. Ann, pray for us
St. Faustina, pray for us
St. Monica, pray for us
St. Philomena, pray for us
St. Bernadette, pray for us
St. Jeanne d’Arc, pray for us
Blessed Mother Teresa, pray for us
All holy virgins, widows, and repenters, we pray for your intercession. Purify our prayers and lay them before the Throne of Grace of our King, Jesus Christ. Please be with our sister in her time of need, and surround her with all the graces given to you by our Father.
Amen

St. Michael, pray for us
St. Raphael, pray for us
St. Gabriel, pray for us
All ye holy Angels, pray for us
All ye holy Archangels, pray for us
All ye holy Principalities, pray for us
All ye holy Powers, pray for us
All ye holy Virtues, pray for us
All ye holy Dominions, pray for us
All ye holy Thrones, pray for us
All ye holy Cherubim, pray for us
All ye holy Seraphim, pray for us
All ye holy Guardian Angels, pray for us
Dear Blessed Spirits, Warriors of Heaven, surround our sister and guide her. Keep her free of the enemy. Be her armour, her shield, her sword. Guide her in the ways of God. Dear Messengers, intercede for us and place our prayers at the foot of the Throne of Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen

Lord, as I have asked You in the past… I ask You now. Please give this woman the guidance as You have given me. Give her direction that is right for her, & lead her forward in YOUR love. Let her know YOU will be with her always to guide & help her through this, as You so lovingly showed me. Your love has given me so much strength through these years to raise my own son, & I plead Lord that You give her this same strength. I know Lord, that in You, all things are possible… & through You she will surmount ANY obstacles she faces. I Love You Lord & thank You for all Your loving kindness and blessings. In the name of Your blessed son, our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, I pray!!
Amen…

This situation cries out for much prayer - even fasting if people feel so led. I’ll commit to at least a rosary a day for the situation. If anyone cares to join me, you would be most welcome. I do firmly believe that prayer is all the more powerful if people are praying together in agreement.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and in the hour of our death. Amen.

May this person, and all women who are considering such a horrible decision, understand how unique and precious each life is. May all women have courage to say YES to life, and the wisdom to make compassionate and loving decisions for their babies.

Praying…:gopray:

Praying for that baby and hope she chooses life. I cannot bring myslef to post anything else on her thread. It breaks my heart and it makes me so angry for that poor little baby.

Heavenly Father, please help this person to see beyond the present moment of fear;
show her how much she is loved, and how precious her own life is.

I think catholics can spiritually adopt a baby in this condition. I read about it on Father Pavone’s site.

I should email him to ask if I can do this also.

Dear Lord, please accept all my sufferings for this Mother and Child. With your guidance they will see your will. I love you Lord, with all my heart.

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen

Mother Mary please pray for this baby and mother to the Lord and let Him know of this Mother’s suffering and confusion. She needs help and support and her heart is open.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

God Bless you StrawberryJam

Teresa

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.