Abortion Supporters Pelt Pro-Lifers with Stones in France

By John-Henry WestenGRENOBLE, France, February 11, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Pro-life demonstrators outside a hospital in Grenoble France were violently attacked Sunday by abortion supporters. NOVOpress, a French-language news agency, reports that 70 pro-life picketers outside the…

Full article…

This behaviour in society is scary, but it doesn’t surprise me that people who counsel women to rip their unborn babies from their womb due to the inconvenience of pregnancy are also capable of the behaviours mentioned in the article. I suppose they would have to devalue life in general in order to repeatedly face the horrors of abortion on a regular basis and still advocate for it’s use, thus making it easier to resort to physical violence.

The whole situation in general and the specifics of these sorts of confrontations are just sad.

What do you expect from those who dont value life.

QUOTE=Pro Life News;4799751]By John-Henry WestenGRENOBLE, France, February 11, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Pro-life demonstrators outside a hospital in Grenoble France were violently attacked Sunday by abortion supporters. NOVOpress, a French-language news agency, reports that 70 pro-life picketers outside the…

Full article…

If you will destroy innocent life the what qualms can you have with harming or killing adults who are not nearly so innocent.

It is indeed fearful that so many people value life so little.

So Christians are still being stoned, eventually they will be killing us again too, probably not feeding us to the lions, but I’m sure their sick minds will come up with something worse. Afterall, they are still killing the babies like they did in Herod’s time too. Pray for them, they know not what they do, (as Jesus said and instructed us to do.)

I’m very suspicous about this news report. It is based solely upon an article in a far right wing web only news site. That article ends with a complaint about “immigrant rabble” and in a different article calls Obama “the mongrel president.”

That site is unlikely to be a trustworthy reporter of facts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.