Abortion Tomorrow

I am a part time Uber driver. I recently had a passenger who decided to have an abortion. I asked her to reconsider, as she would probably regret her decision for the rest of her life and to consider the human rights of her baby. This did not go well, as you might imagine. I am asking for prayers for her and her baby. As I understand it, she has scheduled the abortion for tomorrow morning.

Praying fervently.

Prayer said.

Praying for her & her baby.

Good Lord. YOU CANNOT BE A PARTY TO THIS!!! And I know you already know that, but I’m suggesting that you talk to her again and make yourself be heard. A life is at stake.

Meanwhile I will be praying tonight and throughout the day tomorrow that something will happen and she doesn’t go through with this. I pray that Our Lord touches her heart and will choose life for her child. I pray that she will listen to you once more and reconsider. I also pray that there will be some sidewalk counselors there who she will listen to. I really believe that every woman who enters those doors is afraid and feels they have no other option. Satan is having a fine time in our world these days.

God be with you and you have my prayers and the prayers of many others here. Practicing the spiritual works of mercy (admonish the sinner, counsel the doubtful, instruct the ignorant) has benefits both in this life and the next.

i pray her guardian angel intervenes

so sad it comes down to this

• 1 and ICXC NIKA

I deleted my earlier post but my prayers are with this woman nonetheless. One question though; are you expected to drive her to the clinic?

Praying for her and her baby.

Praying.

That’s an incredible story! I’m impressed with your courage to speak the truth to this woman.

Prayers said.

Thankfully no and I would refuse and refer her to another driver if that were the case.

Thank you, and everyone else, for your prayers.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I’d say it’s more nerve than courage. The stakes are not very high for me (unlike for this poor baby). The worse that could happen is that my driver account could be suspended if Uber got wind of this, which would be no great deal- It’s part-time work and not exactly a big money-maker. Besides, what kind of Catholic would I be if I did not speak out?

Good for you!

Praying for the young woman and her baby…

Request a mass to be said for the life of the baby

Praying for her and her baby.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers for the young lady to be open to God’s plan for her life and her baby’s life.

Praying!!!

Prayers said.

You are my hero of the day. :slight_smile:

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.