abortion

did JESUS EVER TALK ABOUT ABORTION?

Jesus said that the entire law and prophets was contained in the commandments to love God and your neighbor.

He also said:
**Matthew 19

**14Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Did Jesus ever say anything specifically about the procedure of abortion?

No.

Did Jesus ever say anything about murder?

Yes.

Did Jesus found an infallible Church?

Yes.

Has the Church said it is wrong?

Yes.

Did Jesus ever say anything about rape or child abuse? No, because some things were so obviously evil, it should be not even have to questioned among civilized people. Abortion also falls under this category. It is only in our selfish and deluded culture of death that people can with no conscience call good evil, and evil good. Read Romans chapters 1 and 2.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. Matt 18:10

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.Matt 25:40

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.