Abortionists admit that abortion is murder!

more quotes can be found at:

clinicquotes.com/killing.html

From the article “Abortion Providers Share Inner Conflicts” which appeared in the July 12 1993 issue of AAA News, a publication of the American Medical Association:
“I have angry feelings at myself for feeling good about grasping the calvaria, for feeling good about doing a technically good procedure that destroys a fetus, kills a baby.”

“The destruction I can’t deny…I wish we lived in a world where abortion didn’t have to exist.”

“Abortion kills the life of a baby after it has begun.”
–Planned Parenthood “Plan Your Children for Health and Happiness” Pamphlet, 1963

“I am deeply troubled by my own increasing certainty that I have in fact presided over 60,000 deaths. There is no longer serious doubt in my mind that human life exists from the very onset of pregnancy.”
–Dr. Bernard Nathanson, “Deeper Into Abortion” New England Journal of
Medicine Nov 1974 p 1189

THESE PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS!:mad:

If I see a case…after twenty weeks, where it frankly is a child to me, I really agonize over it because the potential is so imminently there…On the other hand, I have another position, which I think is superior in the hierarchy of questions, and that is “who owns this child?” It’s got to be the mother

I think that drs must justify the evil of abortion by making it all about the woman and her needs. They probably don’t spend a lot of time allowing themselves to really contemplate the illogical position of being for saving lives while killing someone innocent. You have to take into account also that our society has stood compassion on its head and made being against the murder of babies to be the cold and heartless position.:frowning:

Also if you are not Christian you are not taught that those feeling of doubt and guilt are good things sent from God to help you not do something terrible. Our society says that all guilt is wrong, so the doctor would feel that he/she should try and overcome their inner disgust over taking a life.

I didn’t preview the whole site, just the link that you gave us.

To me, this is evidence that there is hope yet. Because even the people committing these heinous acts, are plagued by their consciences. If they don’t feel bad about it now, it’s because they’ve talked themselves out of it - but again, this proves that the human heart does not want to kill. If there is humanity in the people who support abortion, there is hope for them.

Well said but it is still so sad.

Many of you probably know this, but Dr. Nathanson “defected” to the pro-life cause in the late 70’s and became one of our most powerful pro-life advocates. He wrote two books exposing the abortion industry, “Aborting America,” and “The Abortion Papers,” and narrated the 1980’s pro-life documentary “The Silent Scream.”

By their logic, any one of our mothers could legally walk into the room and slit our throats. We did come from their wombs and belong to them - right?

Many of them know it’s murder, but don’t care.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

We’re living in those times now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.