About a boy..

Does anyone know this film? Its one of my favourites - how ‘family’ can be created from odd circumstances. Also maybe how God reaches out to us via the unexpected. Lots of us
can be like Hugh Grant’s character who gets saved by another in need who doesnt give up on him. The wisdom of a child.

IIRC, I watched that movie while I was in labor with my first child. I don’t remember much of it except that it was entertaining, and that Hugh Grant has played a LOT of overgrown boys throughout his career. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and that scene where he artificially “wears out” the car seat was hilarious.

Love this film. The human instinct to bond together and love each other is strong. The scene on stage near the end is priceless.

I love this movie. I love the part were the young boy goes to his house, and he says, can I come in. Hugh replies, no I’m busy, the young boy says, doing with, he replies watching tv. Lol that is considered being busy in my book

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.