About abortion

Last night I was praying the rosary with my family and my mom was saying her intentions and I don’t knownif any of you guys heard the news about a lady in Australia that was having twins… Well she found out that one of the twins had a heart defect and wanted to abort it. So the doctors were going to abort it but ended up aborting the healthy one. Once they found that out they ended up aborting the one with the heart defect. So now the lady had no twins. I’m sorry but I just couldn’t helP but cry my eyeballs out when my mom told me the story last night. And I just want to pray for the lady and the doctors that were responsible for aborting the poor babies. Let’s pray that God will give them His wisdom. Let’s pray for the little martyers now who are in a better place.

Heavenly Father. You created mankind in Your own image and You desire that not even the LEAST among us should perish. In Your love for us, You entrusted Your only Son to the holy Virgin Mary. Now, in Your love, protect against the wickedness of evil, those little ones to whom You have given the gift of life. Amen.

God bless!

Praying for this woman, the doctor and her unborn babies …

The loss of any of these little ones is a loss of their precious right to live amongst us as our sisters and brothers, as our teachers and nurses and mothers and fathers, as our leaders, as even perhaps our priests, and as the person next door.

Lord we grieve and ask pardon for the death of each person whose lives are taken from them before birth.
We ask the graces that mothers and fathers will rethink any intention to kill their unborn child, and that they will find a wholesome way to welcome these little ones into happy family life.
We ask the grace for those in the abortion industry or who support abortion, to repent.
We ask pardon for everything these babies suffer as their lives are taken, and ask their prayer for our sinful world

What is going on in Australia? I read about another couple there who had in vitro to try and conceive a daughter to replace the one they had lost. When they found out they were pregnant with twin boys, they aborted them both.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please convert the hearts of the abortionist and parents who took the lives of the twins. Grant them an appreciation for the sanctity of all life and bring them to repentance. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord we grieve and ask pardon for the death of each person whose lives are taken from them before birth.

We ask the graces that mothers and fathers will rethink any intention to kill their unborn child, and that they will find a wholesome way to welcome these little ones into happy family life.

We ask the grace for those in the abortion industry or who support abortion, to repent.

We ask pardon for everything these babies suffer as their lives are taken, and ask their prayer for our sinful world.

Wow! That is terrible!!! I will also pray for that family as well. Lord please let this couple be pleased with whatever baby they conceive whether it be boy or girl. Give them the grace to accept your precious gift to them: a new born baby! Amen.
God Bless!

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family and especially the unborn – to all the unborn who were taken from this world so unjustly.

Holy Mother of God and of the Church, our Lady of Guadalupe, you were chosen by the Father for the Son through the Holy Spirit.

Holy Mother, we pray to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart for all mothers and all unborn children that they may have life here on earth and by the most Precious Blood shed by your Son that they may have eternal life with Him in heaven. We also pray to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart for all abortionists and all abortion supporters that they may be converted and accept your Son, Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Savior. Defend all of your children in the battle against Satan and all of the evil spirits in this present darkness.

We desire that the innocent unborn children who die without Baptism should be baptized and saved. We ask that you obtain this grace for them and repentance, reconciliation and pardon from God for their parents and their killers.

Let there be revealed, once more, in the history of the world the infinite power of merciful love. May it put an end to evil. May it transform consciences. May your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart reveal for all the light of hope. May Christ the King reign over us, our families, cities, states, nations and the whole of humanity.

O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary, hear our pleas and accept this cry from our hearts!

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Protectress of the Unborn, Pray for us!

I understand the Catholic view of all life is sacred & won’t debate you on abortion. If Catholics, Mormons or other Christians want to go throught the legal process & make abortion a crime again, then that’s the law. I’m pro-choice on abortion & if it can be predicted an unborn baby would have a deformity such as Down Syndrome, retardation, handicap (no arms, no legs), then I’m pro-abortion. I’m also pro-abortion if it can be predicted if an unborn baby would take part in gay/lesbian activities in adulthood & also support aborting unborn babies with GID. With that said, life for handicapped people can be hard. Most women are aborting unborn babies who are predicted to have Down Syndrome or other deformity. Now I know that Catholics believe that every1 has a right to life & that it’s not the deformed baby’s fault he/she has no arms, no legs, etc. But with life, the bad experiences people have are almost stronger than the good experiences. Life has ups & life has downs, but the downs are usu. stronger. A handicapped baby with no arms, no legs & mental retardation is probably not going to have a normal life unless there’s a miracle which is why I’m pro-abortion in those cases. I know I’m not writing anything new that most of you haven’t already heard, but that’s my view.

Hello funisnow this is the prayer forum and not the place to discuss abortion but to pray for it to stop and for all the innocent children killed through it and for their poor mothers who face difficult life decisions. If you wish to discuss any topic you are welcome to start a thread in another forum or find one to get involved in and have debate.We do not debate in this forum it is for prayer
God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.