About first holy communion sacrament and the holy spirit

I wonder if the first holy communion can make the holy spirit who dwells inside my body leave my body and get a new holy spirit.
I received the holy spirit from a calgary korean church. But this holy spirit only bears evil mind to kill me with his own hatredness and sickness. This spirit turned to be helpless and harmful spirit who ruin my life and relationship with God and Jesus.Therefore I want to make him leave my body completely and get a new holy spirit. How can I make the holy spirit who dwells inside my body leave my body completely and get a new holy spirit?
I heard first holy communion will do so from several people who is catholic.Their opinion is legimate

Are you talking about the Holy Spirit as God?

there is only 1 Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the 3rd Person of the Most Blessed Holy Trinity. The Holy Spirit is God. the Holy Spirit does not leave your body and then re-enter. Are you in RCIA???? :confused:

And above all, the Holy Spirit does not bring hatred and sickness., but love, joy, peace and many other things good.
You seem to be very confused, OP. You have identified yourself as Catholic, but you don’t seem to know the Catholic faith and what Catholics believe about the Holy Spirit. Are you truly a Catholic?

I think the OP may be saying that he or she believes that they received a counterfeit spirit of some sort from this non-Catholic community.

OP: Your religion status says Catholic. Have you actually been received into the Church, or are you currently in RCIA? You need to discuss this issue with a priest face to face. If you have not yet been baptized, you will be freed of any previous spiritual baggage at your baptism. If you have been baptized - confession, confirmation, and first holy communion with incorporate you into the Catholic Church and you will receive the fulness of THE Holy Spirit - the third divine person of the Blessed Trinity.

Can current holy spirit who afflicts me leave my body completely first before I will receive a new holy spirit?

poplove, you didn’t answer the question whether you are actually a Catholic?

There is only one Holy Spirit. If you want to recieve Holy communion you need to go through the catechesis at the RCIA first.

I am a new to catholic. There is a lot to learn about catholic.

The first Holy Communion is a mystical union described by a great saint as “A fusion, like two candles that melt together and can no longer be separated.” God dwells within you.

However, each of us is flesh and soul. Nothing can enter our soul except God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but remains One in nature.

When you as a Christian enter full communion with the Church of Christ (meaning you receive the Sacraments and follow the teachings of the Catholic Church) then you will be in a state of grace and Christ most definitely will dwell in you, and if He is with you, then nothing else can be there, though we all have tribulations and sufferings in this life.

I exhort you to find out about RCIA (since I understand you received a valid Baptism but not yet Communion and Confirmation). I can tell you that confession turned my life from darkness to light, that First Communion gave me a new life, and that Confirmation made a new man out of me.

Do pray to the Lord that He may fill you with His grace, and try to do His will, becoming very humble and very charitable towards others, rejecting the three great sins, namely pride, vanity, lust.

I have difficult life because of unloving holy spirit's endless cursing.
I want to make this holy spirit leave my body completely and get a new holy spirit

Several people I met who are catholic said first holy communion can make the holy spirit who dwells inside my body leave my body and get a new holy spirit.
I wonder if it is right

[quote="poplove1983, post:6, topic:304056"]
Can current holy spirit who afflicts me leave my body completely first before I will receive a new holy spirit?

[/quote]

If you have an unclean spirit in you, it will be driven away by reception of the Holy Spirit. Recall this from the New Testament:

Luke 8:1-3 Afterward he journeyed from one town and village to another, preaching and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. Accompanying him were the Twelve and some women who had been cured of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, Joanna, the wife of Herod's steward Chuza, Susanna, and many others who provided for them out of their resources.
Luke 8:26-39 Then they sailed to the territory of the Gerasenes, which is opposite Galilee. When he came ashore a man from the town who was possessed by demons met him. For a long time he had not worn clothes; he did not live in a house, but lived among the tombs.When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell down before him; in a loud voice he shouted,
[INDENT] "What have you to do with me, Jesus, son of the Most High God? I beg you, do not torment me!"
For he had ordered the unclean spirit to come out of the man. (It had taken hold of him many times, and he used to be bound with chains and shackles as a restraint, but he would break his bonds and be driven by the demon into deserted places.) Then Jesus asked him,
"What is your name?"
He replied,
"Legion,"
because many demons had entered him. And they pleaded with him not to order them to depart to the abyss. A herd of many swine was feeding there on the hillside, and they pleaded with him to allow them to enter those swine; and he let them. The demons came out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and was drowned. When the swineherds saw what had happened, they ran away and reported the incident in the town and throughout the countryside. People came out to see what had happened and, when they approached Jesus, they discovered the man from whom the demons had come out sitting at his feet. He was clothed and in his right mind, and they were seized with fear. Those who witnessed it told them how the possessed man had been saved. The entire population of the region of the Gerasenes asked Jesus to leave them because they were seized with great fear. So he got into a boat and returned. The man from whom the demons had come out begged to remain with him, but he sent him away, saying,
"Return home and recount what God has done for you."
The man went off and proclaimed throughout the whole town what Jesus had done for him.[/INDENT]

I have the holy spirit who lives inside my body,However This nature of the holy spirit is evil
This holy spirit only bears evil mind to destruct my life entirely. This holy spirit only asks me to die in the hell constantly without thinking of his role and Jesus's request

Then logically, what you are calling the holy spirit is not the God the Holy Spirit of Christianity.

What I wonder about first holy communion is if this sacrament can make the holy spirit who dwells inside my body leave my body completely and get a new holy spirit

There only is one Holy Spirit.

There is only one Holy Spirit for all Christians. He is never evil.

If you are experiencing problems then you should consult your pastor if the problems are spiritual. If the problems are physical or mental then you should consult a qualified medical doctor.

We are creatures of flesh and spirit, our spirit being our soul.

Within our soul, only the Holy Spirit can dwell and enter.

There are other creatures known as pure spirits, whom according to their office are called angels, and if they have fallen, they are called demons. Such pure spirits can act by suggestion on the soul, but cannot enter or replace the soul. Even in the most severe cases of possession, the pure spirit does not enter the soul - only the Holy Spirit does.

We ordinarily receive the Holy Spirit at Baptism, though we do profess that God is not tied to His own Sacraments (while of course we are) and thus He may grant temporary or auxiliating graces even to those who have not been baptized.

Now, Holy Communion is literally becoming one with the mystical body of Christ:

the two will become one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

In Holy Communion, we truly partake in the body, soul, and divinity of Christ. In a similar way, we are called to give to Christ our body, soul, and humanity, and to surrender our will to His divine will.

Of course, it is perfectly understandable that light drives darkness away. However, if we have consistent spiritual issues, we should seek assistance and spiritual direction from a priest. In fact, just like there are physical illnesses, doctors, and treatments, there are spiritual illnesses, doctors, and treatments. Usually a priest will first direct the person to seek the reason of the issues in the physical, and only if this proves unsuccessful then he may further look into the spiritual.

It is further said that the good Lord does not refuse anything on the day of our First Communion, if what we ask is in accordance with His divine will. But ultimately we should always be humble and seek assistance when we need it - we are not alone, but members of one body, the body of Christ.

You asked this same question less than a month ago and got some good advice then.

There is only one Holy Spirit.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.