'Absolutely horrifying' proposal calls for using aborted babies as organ donors (CNA)

Not sure how many others got sick but food just is not a very temping thing for me right now.:eek:

Also there are many of us that have refused to use those vaccines and medicines that have been derived from the bodies of pre-born & aborted babies. Once we become knowledgeable of the source I believe it is our duty to reject this kind of “progress”. We have even made it known in our medical files that there is to be no use of these types of “technology” used to maintain or prolong our lives. Corina, skin and bone tissue from those that die of natural or accidental caused is ok but fetal, embryonic and IVF “left overs” is not to be used on us. I wonder how many will follow these guidelines? It is as simple as writing a letter and having it notarized.

The University of Washington has been selling body parts of aborted babies for years.
There are companies who sell baby body parts for profit, some organs selling for as much as $800.

Now is the time for more good people to make a pro-life stand for those who cannot speak for themselves.

As I understand it, PP and others already sell aborted babies for use in research, and the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industies. This is just one more way PP and other abortion providers can profit from murdering children. They wont ever be paying mothers to abort their children. They make too much money charging them for it while at the same time turning around and selling the aborted babies.

The University of Washington has been selling body parts of aborted babies for years.
There are companies who sell baby body parts for profit, some organs selling for as much as $800.

Ewwwwwwww!!! I knew that aborted babies; body parts were being sold, but I never imagined that they were being used for makeup and drugs. :eek:This will definitely be something I bring up in my Students for Life group meeting on Friday, and alert my pastor and parish about this. I just cannot believe the disrespect and poor consciences of these people who sell aborted baby body parts. How do they sleep at night!!!:confused:

Yep and they don’t have to list it since cosmetics and drugs are patent protected.:eek: As for sleep I wonder how many must use the drugs now available to let them sleep and how many will use the new drug that makes them forget bad memories.:confused:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.