AC is out - 105F outside

Please pray that AC will be fixed today at my girlfriend’s house. It is very hot here in Texas.

Thanks and God bless!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your relief.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

praying for you and for all still w/o power after Hurricane Dolly in SoTex

distribution of relief supplies is still going on as we still have people homeles, and w/o food and water, and biggest need–bug spray for the mosquitoes.

praying also for the blessing of A/C and that we appreciate it when we have it.

hope and pray temp moderates in your area and you get relief soon. praying to St. Catherine, St. Joan & St. Lawrence who were martyred by burning.

Thank you all for your prayer. The technician came and got it fixed. I am glad I took today off and was able to be there at my g/f’s house to let the guy come in.

+JMJTJ+

Praise God; g******lad to hear the good news!

There is a “doo dad” that sprays a ultra fine “mist” of water on the outside air cooled condenser. I got one and it took five minutes to install. No electricity required. It seems to make the a/c work “easier” and more efficiently… Uses less electricity. And we get the same cooling effect with the thermostat set two-three degrees warmer.

www.coolnsave.com

Pretty neat.

Amen!
It’s winter here in Australia. Hard to imagine ‘hot’ right now! :slight_smile:

Praise God

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.