Acceptance of God's Will

There are too many different variables to post, suffice it to say a decision will come shortly which change my children’s life as well as my own dramatically. Please pray for my children and myself to accept God’s Will in which ever difficult situation we must face. . . .

I am especially praying to St. Brigid of Sweden, Padre Pio and St. Joseph.
Thank you!!!

His Mercy 2011

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Bridget, pray for us!
St. Pio, pray for us!
St. Joseph, pray for us!
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us!
Blessed Trinity, have mercy on us!
Amen.

I need to do the same…
I will pray for you and your children.

✞ Dan

Dan,

For me it is tough to know what I want except God’s Will. Either decision will make this a tough summer, both cases will mean life changing events.

May God richly bless you! I’ll add you to mine.

His Mercy 2011

I will pray for your intentions. I too pray to Sts. Bridget, Pio (my father once received palms from him!) and Joseph! I also take comfort when I state that I want what God wants for me. Pray often. Padre Pio said that to worry is useless and anxiety is the worst evil that can befall a soul. You are in my prayers. I know relief will be yours in God’s good time. He will not allow you to suffer any burden you cannot handle.

Loving God we ask Your guidance and grace for this person and the children.
Lord please ask the Angels of all the persons involved to please intercede powerfully for them.
May in all things, Your love prevail.

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen.:gopray2:

Amen.

May you be abandoned to God’s merciful love full of confidence in his merciful love. May God’s will be done in your life with no obstacles to his will. May you trust completely in his goodness and providence. Amen.

Praying for your intention …

Please lord, be with this family in their hour of need.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.