Accepted as postulant

Hey friends,

I got accepted as a postulant of the Missionaries of LaSallete :)

1 year of postulat, 1 year novitiate, 6 years of seminary. Thank be to God for the way He lead me on this journey. Pray for me, friends! :D

Congratulations! Praying for you! Mary, intercede for him!

Amazing News! Deo gratias!

I feel a calling to be a Priest also. Pray for me as I discern, I am but 15. May he who gives us life preserve you in good health and good faith.

In corde Iesu, per Mariam,
Deus, Salus Nostra :gopray2:

Congratulations! :smiley:

Congratulations--that's wonderful news! You're in my prayers, and here are some favorites as you begin your journey with the Missionaries of LaSalette. :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52899655/Seminarian-Prayer-Book-Our-Favorite-Prayers

+

O Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin,
assist me in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help me, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth,
I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart to help in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.
O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen

[quote="Lucius_Marius, post:1, topic:337441"]
Hey friends,

I got accepted as a postulant of the Missionaries of LaSallete :)

1 year of postulat, 1 year novitiate, 6 years of seminary. Thank be to God for the way He lead me on this journey. Pray for me, friends! :D

[/quote]

May God grant you a beautiful journey.

Wow! Way to go! You hit a home run! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.