Accepting Apologetics Recruits For Another Forum!

Hey everyone! If any of you would like to help defend the Catholic faith then please feel free to go on over to www.christianforums.com, register (add me as your referral) and start posting. We really don’t have enough Catholics who are well versed in apologetics or who have enough time to defend the faith sometimes and so it would be great if you all could help us out!

Christian Forums is a very big website with plenty of forums for different denominations, theological forums, news forums, politics forums, recreational forums, and many other forums. There are tons of features on the site. It is an excellent and well organized site. I highly recommend that you all check it out! If you want to join, please do tell me that you are joining by posting here. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Just thought I’d bump this up so more people can see it! :slight_smile:

[quote=Holly3278]Just thought I’d bump this up so more people can see it! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’ve already created my profile and spent some time engaged in a wonderful fellow by the name of ChrisBot. He talks kinda funny though, but he answers questions really fast, which is why I like him.

I’ve registered, but unless I am viewing the site incorrectly, I only saw a few users (14) listed as actively online.

I’ve also started a Catholic Curmudgeon Club, for those of you who peek in to feel at home.

[quote=JimO]I’ve registered, but unless I am viewing the site incorrectly, I only saw a few users (14) listed as actively online.
[/quote]

I bet the server had just restarted because that is very unusual for there to be only that many people online. There’s usually at least 300 people online even at night.

[quote=Scott_Lafrance]I’ve already created my profile and spent some time engaged in a wonderful fellow by the name of ChrisBot. He talks kinda funny though, but he answers questions really fast, which is why I like him.
[/quote]

Chrisbot is an automated moderator. He’s a “robot” basically. It’s designed to chat with you really fast and sometimes it is funny. :wink:

[quote=Scott_Lafrance]I’ve also started a Catholic Curmudgeon Club, for those of you who peek in to feel at home.
[/quote]

What do you mean? :confused:

[quote=Holly3278]What do you mean? :confused:
[/quote]

In the One Bread One Body (The Catholic Forum at Christian Forums), I’ve started a thread called The Catholic Curmudgeon Club.

[quote=Scott_Lafrance]In the One Bread One Body (The Catholic Forum at Christian Forums), I’ve started a thread called The Catholic Curmudgeon Club.
[/quote]

Oh okay cool!

[quote=Holly3278]I bet the server had just restarted because that is very unusual for there to be only that many people online. There’s usually at least 300 people online even at night.
[/quote]

My mistake. That was the number on the sub-forum that I was looking at. I’m still learning. :smiley:

I have looked into it before but I didnt know if it was worth joining. Also it didnt look to serious in terms of Apologetics, unless I missed something. At the same time just making people laugh like the way scott is so good at is a form of apologetics in itself.

Should I join?

[quote=JimO]My mistake. That was the number on the sub-forum that I was looking at. I’m still learning. :smiley:
[/quote]

No problem! :slight_smile:

[quote=Catholic Dude]I have looked into it before but I didnt know if it was worth joining. Also it didnt look to serious in terms of Apologetics, unless I missed something. At the same time just making people laugh like the way scott is so good at is a form of apologetics in itself.

Should I join?
[/quote]

Yes, you should. :wink: Believe it or not, there’s actually a lot of witnessing opportunities and some good debates that go on around there. :slight_smile:

just one question:

i win 10 blessings when i join??? what are those blessings and what do you buy with them??

[quote=miguel delgado]just one question:

i win 10 blessings when i join??? what are those blessings and what do you buy with them??
[/quote]

Yea what do “blessings” do? I want to post a sig, but it says I need 50! blessings. Thats not right.

Also I joined as “Catholic Dude”

I just started a thread in the debate forum called
"James 2:24 NOT by FAITH ALONE" if anyone wants to join come on.

[quote=Catholic Dude]Yea what do “blessings” do? I want to post a sig, but it says I need 50! blessings. Thats not right.

[/quote]

Blessings are kind of like money. You use them to buy armor, bless others, and buy certain custom things like signatures. Don’t worry, I’ll give you some blessings so you can make a signature. :slight_smile:

[quote=Holly3278]Hey everyone! If any of you would like to help defend the Catholic faith then please feel free to go on over to www.christianforums.com, register (add me as your referral) and start posting. We really don’t have enough Catholics who are well versed in apologetics or who have enough time to defend the faith sometimes and so it would be great if you all could help us out!

Christian Forums is a very big website with plenty of forums for different denominations, theological forums, news forums, politics forums, recreational forums, and many other forums. There are tons of features on the site. It is an excellent and well organized site. I highly recommend that you all check it out! If you want to join, please do tell me that you are joining by posting here. Thanks! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I really prefer it here. But thanks for the invite.

Pax Vobiscum.

[quote=Catholic Dude]Yea what do “blessings” do? I want to post a sig, but it says I need 50! blessings. Thats not right.

[/quote]

I can’t seem to find this forum over there. Can you send a link? Thanks.

OK Holly3278, I’ll bite. There’s a masochistic streak in me anyway. I’m already frequenting this site called CARM. I’ll go with the same nick.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.