According to This Man, Anchrist Symbolism is in The Passion of the Christ

cuttingedge.org/News/n1898.cfm I don’t agree with him, but what do you guys and gals think?

I think it’s just his opinion, so why bother reading it.

Much like my own blog really: it’s just my own opinions, and I don’t know why anyone would bother reading it… except for my wife:p

Want to know what I think of it?

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

Please give me patience for paranoid conspiracy theorists that constantly claim, despite being told many times, that no one but you knows when the antichrist is coming. I don’t believe I need to tell you, O Lord, how their constant distortion of Truth is really starting to wear on me.

Amen.

That the guy who runs the cuttingedge website really has some axe to grind against the Catholic Church (based on the other contents of the site). :stuck_out_tongue:

Just another loon. “Small things amuse small minds.” :shrug:
You have to feel sorry for the poor bloke!

It makes one feel grateful for being a Catholic.

Which is it? Is Rome filled with “pagan” Woman & Seed [Genesis 3:15] depictions of Madonna and Child or is it filled with the “re-crucifying” depictions of Christ on the cross, also lambasted by anti-christian anti-Catholics? It is very true that paganism tried to claim they had the Woman & Seed fulfilled in their religious quarter. That’s a fact. And it is a fact that it wasn’t BUT the point is everybody in the ancient world knew there was to be a Divine Child born of a woman. This is in D. James Kennedy’s “Gospel in the Stars” which correlates the zodiac and star names with the gospel message. That’s important because Christ, the “Leo” of the tribe of Judah, fulfilled all, including dying and rising from the dead.

The antichrist system is given as one that denies Christ’s crucifixion. That’s Islam, for one. Islam says Christ the great prophet wasn’t crucified, as Allah wouldn’t let that happen, but rather a ringer was crucified, like in Monty Python’s “Life of Brian.”

The one-eyed stuff is…thin. The UBIQUE one-world “everywhere” government symbol of naked Zeus riding Europa the bull…er…white horse…er…that’s thin, too, but the horse is accurate as antichrist. Jesus came into Jerusalem riding a donkey, an anti-horse, because the horse is the profane war system, while the prophesied Shepherd-King is to be exalted riding on a donkey, the tractor of olden times, not the evil warhorse. Solomon raised loads of horses against Mosaic law…

So let 'em hate Catholics. They are dashing their heads against The Rock. Gibson’s “The Passion of the Christ” was horrible in any event with Jesus inventing tables and chairs; and the Jewish priest dancing around Golgotha, a ritually unclean area, at Passover; and the Jewish soldiers yo-yoing Jesus off a chain. Ludicrous. Let visionaries be visionaries, not historians.

Wait, it’s supposed to be the naked goddess Europa riding Zeus in the form of a red bull. That’s a point. The red bull is an energy drink of the New World Order/NWO. Those who drink Red Bull are antichrist!

PS The horned devil is a derivative of Noah, who was depicted as man-with-animals that turned into animal-man over the ages. Just bad art, whereas Jesus Christ warned us, “Beware of Satan appearing as an Angel of Light” not a horned devil. Also, Moses had glowing horns after talking to God, so this horned thing is Moses or Noah, not Lucifer, the literal “light-bearer” of the Illuminati.

Mary was “pierced with a sword of sorrow that the thoughts of all may be revealed.” May the Blessed Virgin Mary, “pierced with a sword of sorrow that the thoughts of all may be revealed,” expose all thoughts, cleansing them in the fire of love which is Christ’s Sacred Heart; and may the Holy Spirit, Spouse of the Virgin Mary, unite all in Christ’s Church founded on Peter the Rock. AMEN

I thought we’re not allowed to post links to anti-Catholic sites.

I know this is really late, but let me just say this: using Brian as an example isn’t really gonna work, on two counts: (1) Brian clearly wasn’t supposed to be Jesus in-narrative (something who had watched the film should know), and (2) Brian wasn’t executed in Jesus’ place (unless you really think that Jesus was crucified with Pharisees, Sadducees, the Swedish and the Welsh). Brian was crucified for…some other reason really. I expect Romanes eunt domus had a part in it.

Is he even serious when he’s typing such garbage?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.