Account: "Mother Teresa: The Greatest Destroyer of Love and Peace is Abortion."

see ncregister.com/blog/pattyknap/mother-teresa-the-greatest-destroyer-of-love-and-peace-is-abortion
In 1994 at a meeting of U.S. religious and political leaders, Mother Teresa spoke in defense of unborn children with words still remembered today.

God bless her - St (Mother) Theresa of Calcutta never backed down from anyone when it came to abortion.:thumbsup:

(Bolds mine)

The four feet tall Albanian nun was never afraid to speak truth to power, even when it made the powerful of the world feel uncomfortable, and she never pandered to curry their favor. Draped in her iconic white sari, she traveled the globe condemning abortion even when doing so was inconvenient and unwelcome.

While lunching at the White House, First lady Hillary Clinton reportedly asked Mother Teresa why America had not yet elected a woman president. “She has probably been aborted,” Mother Teresa replied.

Life News : Mother Teresa to be Canonized on September 4: “Abortion is the Greatest Threat to Peace”

Thanks for finding this … it is on my list of things to search for.

I remember the event.

While lunching at the White House, First lady Hillary Clinton reportedly asked Mother Teresa why America had not yet elected a woman president. “She has probably been aborted,” Mother Teresa replied.

I love it. Good for her. They forget many are miniature future women they are so thoughtlessly destroying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.