Accountability partner

Hello,

I am looking for a accountability partner as I am struggling quite a lot at the moment with impurity.
If anyone is willing to help, please do let me know. I am a 20 year old man and have made quite some progress in this area lately but over the last two months have been really struggling.
Ideally I’m looking for someone I can message once a day to keep me accountable and to pray for me. In return I will of course keep you in my daily prayers.

Thank you in advance and God Bless!

I’m willing to help you since I have dealt with much impurity in my past. Now I’m back in the Church and am chaste. However, I don’t know if daily support from another man is as important as daily prayer, like the Rosary, for instance, or going to daily Mass or eucharistic adoration, if possible.

I am 58. You might want to relate to someone younger. I also think that once a week would be better unless you’re going through a very rough time. If you’re interested in my help, PM me. And if I don’t hear from you, remember to pray every day that Jesus Christ show you the way, and also that His will be done in your life. Those two prayers are very important and they changed my life from a completely out of control sinner to a man who seeks to carry his cross and follow Christ…

God bless you and help you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.