ACOE Message

Can someone help me find a recent threat about a former bishop of the Assyrian Church of the East who was banned from his church based on the destructions that he tried to bring into the church and disrespecting his Patriarch in every way possible…

This former bishop by the name Soro tried to attend the Vatican Annual Gathering but was not allowed to enter, only observe for a few minutes as he is now representing no church and has committed a sin.

Does anyone know anything about this thread or help me find it?

Thank you all kindly.

God Bless.

You might want to try in the Eastern forum.

Thank you for your help.

[quote=May-Louise]Can someone help me find a recent threat about a former bishop of the Assyrian Church of the East who was banned from his church based on the destructions that he tried to bring into the church and disrespecting his Patriarch in every way possible…

This former bishop by the name Soro tried to attend the Vatican Annual Gathering but was not allowed to enter, only observe for a few minutes as he is now representing no church and has committed a sin.

Does anyone know anything about this thread or help me find it?

Thank you all kindly.

God Bless.
[/quote]

There is indeed a thread regarding Mar Barwai and the dispute within the Holy Synod of the Assyrian Church in the EC forum.

I’m lost though as to what the “Annual Vatican Gathering” is to which you refer; Mar Barwai’s status is a matter between himself and Mar Dinkha, the Patriarch-Catholicos of his Church.

Joe Monahan
Mod, EC Forum

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.