Acorn Employees tell FBI of deliberate fraud

[LEFT]The radical activist group ACORN “works” for the Democratic Party and deliberately promotes election fraud, ACORN employees told FBI investigators, according to an FBI document dump Wednesday.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, are FBI investigators’ reports related to the 2007 investigation and arrest of eight St. Louis, Mo., workers from ACORN’s Project Vote affiliate for violation of election laws. All eight employees involved in the scandal later pleaded guilty to voter registration fraud.

Read more: dailycaller.com/2010/06/10/acorn-employees-tell-fbi-of-deliberate-election-fraud-according-to-new-documents/#ixzz0qYj6nCJ2
[/LEFT]

Oh noes! I'm shoxxored!

These crimes were prosecuted back in the Bush years, and these employees pled guilty before Obama was in office. The FBI apparently declined to instigate a wider investigation.

So, why would Judicial Watch be wondering:

"Is Attorney General Holder doing nothing because of Obama’s close connections to ACORN and Project Vote?"

• without asking the preliminary question of why the BUSH administration, who had no ties to ACORN, declined to institute a wider investigation?

2 months ago, I got a tip from a radical extremist forum regarding their feelings about the ACORN incident. Here's a link they posted from HuffPo (we can post links to them here, eh?) which includes a link to a Rachel Maddow study on the matter.

huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/07/acorn-sting-tape-edited-r_n_528556.html

They have an answer to the ACORN incident, you know.

[quote="CatholicBoy1957, post:4, topic:201615"]
2 months ago, I got a tip from a radical extremist forum regarding their feelings about the ACORN incident. Here's a link they posted from HuffPo (we can post links to them here, eh?) which includes a link to a Rachel Maddow study on the matter.

huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/07/acorn-sting-tape-edited-r_n_528556.html

They have an answer to the ACORN incident, you know.

[/quote]

This sotry has nothing to do with the tapes. it has to do with FBI interviews with ACORN employees

My apologies. I guess I was just thinking that there has to be an excuse coming eventually from the left for this latest story. No matter what ACORN does wrong, they can do no wrong. We have liberals right here on CAF. I'm disappointed that this story isn't getting much exchange, even if it's just to point out that ACORN has been previously found innocent.

What a startling surprise.

[quote="CatholicBoy1957, post:6, topic:201615"]
We have liberals right here on CAF.

[/quote]

Right here? In all honesty, do we? :eek: Surely not! :bigyikes: Who left the door open so they could sneak in while no one was watching? :mad:

You can never be too careful with liberals around, you know.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.