ACT (eek!)

I know this isn’t the most important request on the forum, but if you could pop a prayer asking that I’ll do well on the ACT on Saturday I’d greatly appreciate it.

I need a certain score in order to be eligible for $20,000 in scholarship money. I got that certain score on the last practice test I took, but on the other test I took I scored lower. So I’m not sure I’ll be able to get it… and without I may not be able to afford college.

anyways prayers would be appreciated :slight_smile:

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that raindr0ps may like you succeed in the ACT examination.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for us

O Holy Ghost enlighten us

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for us

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten us.

Good luck on the ACT!

God Bless you!
Ericka

Praying!

:crossrc:

Your request is very importance because it concerns your future! I ask our dear Lord to give you His help and grace in what you are trying to achieve; and in all aspects of your life. God bless you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.