Actress Kate Walsh is an advisor to Planned Parenthood

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) – Actress Kate Walsh is coming under criticism from pro-life advocates for promoting abortion and slamming abstinence education. Walsh plays a physician on ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Private Practice” programs but pro-life groups say she shouldn’t be considered an expert when it comes to abortion and sexuality.

Walsh, a member of Planned Parenthood’s Board of Advisors, hosted a Congressional forum this week that the abortion business promoted.

During the panel, Walsh advocated cutting out all government funding for abstinence education, but Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council tells LifeNews.com she’s mistaken if she thinks it will reduce teen pregnancy or abortion…

Meanwhile, On Friday’s CBS “Early Show,” co-host Julie Chen teased her upcoming interview with Walsh by touting the event…

lifenews.com/nat3823.html

I saw the tail end of an interview she was doing a few days ago, but I can’t remember what show she was on. In the small part I saw she described teen sex as just another normal activity, like sports.:shrug: The label that came up on the screen under her picture gave her name & labeled her as “Planned Parenthood Board Member”.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.