Add To Financial Pray Request

Thank you so much for your prayers. I will keep you all in my prayers as well. My case has been postponed again. It was scheduled for this coming Wed. but had to be rescheduled due to a severe illness to my lawyers son. As much as I anticipated getting this over to get support and some closure, it is not time. So I am trying not to be anxious and angry at my lawyer. Instead maybe he could be added to our prayers. I must trust in God he has his reasons. MAY ALL BLESSING COME TO YOU THAT ADD TO MY PRAYERS, I ASK THIS IN THE NAME OF JESUE.:gopray2:

A most positive outcome to your cause and to the recent sudden illness. I will keep both in my prayers.

I feel for you Love. God bless you for this wonderful witness of patience and charity. Please God your prayers and needs and those of your children will be met soon.

Take care of yourself, Trishie

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Remembering you in my prayers…

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying for you and your lawyer’s son!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.