Addicted... HELP!

I'm desperate to join an online support group related to drug addiction and recovery but for the life of me I can't find one on this site! Where do I find it? I've been coming off opiates cold turkey and with ZERO emotional support for over 2 Weeks, with schizophrenia, and I'mat my wits end. I need support and prayers. Please direct me to a group. Thanks.

I was able to find this CAF group for you:
forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=465

You can also consider an online 12 step meeting: 12step.org/meetings/online-meetings.html I think you can access a group online just about any time of day.

One day at a time! God bless you!

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

praying for you!

supportgroups.com/

intherooms.com

Some good support at these websites too!

I am also a recovering opiate addict and I know you will need all the support you can get. You will need face to face meetings more than anything.

na.org/ has a list of meetings on it

aa.org/ so does AA even though they are for alcohol, they accepts addicts and there are a lot more meetings than NA but I recommend NA if there are meetings in your area.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.