Adopt A Cardinal! :)

Hello my CAF Family & Friends!! I didn't know where to pay this so I put it on this section. I found this website that you can use to Adopt A Cardinal & pray for him. When I signed up for this, I got Mauro Piacenzo, Cardinal of Italy. If you want to do something extra for Lent,.Why not Adopt A Cardinal?? This will be for going to pray for all the The Cardinals as they enter into the enclave and pray for who will be our next Holy Father!! Our Pope!! Here is the is the website for you to see who your Cardinal will be. Pass this on to your Family & Friends! Get your children involved as well. Send this to your contacts on your email as well! This is something great to participate in the next Pope.
:thumbsup:

adoptacardinal.org/

God Bless You &.Mary Keep you!!!!
All my love.
Gigglin or Georgia.

Hi, we already have a prayer chain going for Cardinals here. You can find it by going to the Spirituality thread (it is under Looking for 118 Companions). Each person is asked to pray for one cardinal going to the conclave. More than 50 cardinals still need to be adopted.

I adopted Cardinal Okogie from Nigeria

I “adopted” Cardinal Calcagno from Italy - close to me :D.
Benedicamus Domino,
frater Attempto

I found this website on Phatmass and adopted one as well! What a great idea!

Thank you for the link!
I just adopted Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle from Philippines!

God bless you and everyone who works and participates in this site.
Gloria

My adopted Cardinal is Godfried Danneels from Belgium!! Thanks so much, as I will keep him and all the Cardinals in my prayers! I am encouraging all of my friends to adopt a Cardinal!! :thumbsup:

I've adopted Cardinal Stanisław Ryłko of Poland. Thank you--this is a great idea. :)

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.