Adoration - is it permissible to bring non-Catholics?

I have been going fairly often to our local adoration chapel. My question is, would it be permissible to bring non-Catholic friends with me when I visit?

Yes.

As long as they are respectful.

One of Abp. Sheen's recordings tells of him bringing some kid to Adoration (can't recall if the kid was Catholic or not) and at some point he says, "We're not alone here, are we?"

[quote="Richard320, post:2, topic:303665"]
Yes.

and at some point he says, "We're not alone here, are we?"

[/quote]

Love this! Smart kid!

absolutely! adoration is open to all and in fact some have come into the Church do to time spent sitting in adoration.

Jesus is there waiting for everyone.

Not just Catholics.

[quote="DarkLight, post:1, topic:303665"]
I have been going fairly often to our local adoration chapel. My question is, would it be permissible to bring non-Catholic friends with me when I visit?

[/quote]

I send people there. Especially atheists. Just go, sit, be at peace. It's a good thing.

You now, when Jesus was Incarnate that wasn't a single Christian who went to listen to Him.

I like adoration, and I go whenever I can. I've always felt welcome when attending adoration at my wife's Catholic parish. An Episcopal parish I attended while living out of state a few years ago, held adoration frequently (I know you folks would say it wasn't really adoration, but still.)

Please do, so long as they are respectful!! I wasn’t Catholic and was totally amazed at the presence of the Lord during Adoration, part of why I became Catholic!!! YES, bring them:)

mlz

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.