Adult Confirmation question

I am in formation right now for adult Confirmation at my local parish but I realized that on Pentecost, I will be out of state (will be in St. Louis, MO , I live in NorCal). I had emailed our parish and I’m awaiting the response. Does anyone here know if I can still receive Adult Confirmation in St. Louis? Does my parish need to contact them etc or do I contact the STL diocese? What recourse do I have? I really don’t want to miss out on Confirmation. Thank you and God Bless you.

Talk with your priest about this scheduling conflict to figure out another date that you could be Confirmed on.

Adult confirmations can be done any time but if a parish priest does it he has to get the faculty from the bishop. In some diocese all priests have the faculty automatically on Pentecost only so adult confirmations are usually done then, but that does not have to be the case.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.