Adultery

YHWH( I AM) commands " you shall not commit adultery"

What is the extent of commiting adultery?

jesus tells us the extent . He said “You shall not commit adultery. But i say to you that anyone who so much as looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery with her in his heart”

Muhammad while being married had not only desired another woman but married eleven women at thesame time. Among them are Mariyah a coptic slave whom muhammad desired and married.
another was ayesha whom muhammad lusted or desired while at the age of six and married her and consummated the marriage while ayesha was 9.
another was safiyah a jewish married captive woman who after killing her husband muhammad married and others…

Question… Has muhammad committed adultery according to the standard of Jesus?

[quote=memnoch_lover]Question… Has muhammad committed adultery according to the standard of Jesus?

[/quote]

Question: would Jesus (PBUH) have insulted Muslims as much as you have with your ignorance?

is that the way how you deal my criticism?let me hear from you.

[quote=memnoch_lover]is that the way how you deal my criticism?let me hear from you.
[/quote]

I respond to people who are respectful, not ones out to denigrate and insult. Have a nice day!

[quote=Shenango]I respond to people who are respectful, not ones out to denigrate and insult. Have a nice day!
[/quote]

Brother Shenango, nice to see you here!. memnoch here is a link and explains about the marriages of the Prophet peace be upon him.

whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1525&PN=1

[quote=Shenango]Question: would Jesus (PBUH) have insulted Muslims as much as you have with your ignorance?
[/quote]

Wow please dont portray muslims as complete jerks, it is an honest question, whether or not an attack in disguise.

Watch your mouth brother we are here to soften hearts not to harden them.

In any case I can not answer your question directly, but this is all that I can say for sure:

In order to PROVE adultery in an islamic court if there is an eyewitness than that eyewitness has to have actually seen the penetration. Seeing a man and a woman under the sheets clearly having sex isnt good enough.

So from that it would seem that the definition is having sex. However, I dont know if that is just in the Islamic legal system and not on the day of judgement, or if it is adultery in both cases.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.