Afraid to ask for a prayer

Hi. Its my problem that I am afraid to ask for a prayer. Subcoinsciously I think I cant ask them because I dont know if i am worthy that someone can pray for me. That my case is somehow important.

Hail Mary, full of grace, our Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit lf they womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death

We’ll pray for you. Don’t you worry about that.

Really? You do care at least for a while?

Pater Noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, mater dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in horae mortis nostrae.
Amen.

Please see a doctor. I will pray for you.

Of course you are worthy of prayer, because Jesus loves you and died for your salvation, and wants you to be with Him in glory one day. You are important because we are all members of His Body and we need each other.

Don’t despair of His mercy. Please talk to your priest about your feelings and to a doctor if you are feeling depressed.

God bless you!

No no no no I dont want to despair
But its about others praying for me

I would like you to listen to this video @Babinicz .

I’ll pray for you. And thus forum has a sections for prayer intentions. There are a lot of people who will pray for you.

Thank you.

We all need prayer and we all can pray for others.

Of course you are worthy of prayer.
Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.

To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Babinicz and on the whole world. (x10)

none of us are worthy and that is why we ask for prayer, if we were worthy we would not need prayer. only Jesus was worthy!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I will pray for you.

Verse 1]
I will come to you in the silence
I will lift you from all your fear
You will hear My voice
I claim you as My choice
Be still, and know I am near

[Verse 2]
I am hope for all who are hopeless
I am eyes for all who long to see
In the shadows of the night
I will be your light
Come and rest in Me

[Chorus]
Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine

[Verse 3]
I am strength for all the despairing
Healing for the ones who dwell in shame
All the blind will see, the lame will all run free
And all will know My name

Babinicz, I just prayed for you, whatever your unspoken request is. Please don’t hesitate to send me a personal message should you want to be more specific in your prayer request. I’ll be here for YOU.

Prayers for whatever is bothering you. You are worthy of prayer, always.

Holy Mary, help those in need, give strength to the weak, comfort the sorrowful, pray for God’s people, assist the clergy, intercede for religious. May all who seek your help experience your unfailing protection. Amen.

If one never asks…the answer is always ‘no’ !
Praying for you…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be…

Cant get help…
Still having thoughts that maybe your prayers are forced and you dont care.

Jesus have mercy on me, forgive me for my disbelief and these thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.