Africa will save marriage, family, Cardinal Sarah vows [CWN]

“It will be Africa, and therefore the Church, who will save the family,” Cardinal Robert Sarah said in an interview with the National Catholic Register.Cardinal Sarah, a …

More…

GOD BLESS Cardinal Sarah!!!:clapping::dancing::bowdown2:

Thank you, Cardinal Sarah! You are in my prayers!:highprayer:

"Cardinal Sarah, a native of Guinea who now serves as prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship, continued:

Marriage between a man and a woman is also marriage between man and the Church, who is the Bride of Christ. Destroying the first union is destroying also the second. Therefore, Africa will not yield a millimeter on this."

“If priests, bishops, and also the Synod fathers consider doctrine as if looking through an antique store’s window and not as a living body,” he said, “I fear that they are betraying their vocation.”

I cannot believe that we need to be reminded of the TRUTH …:confused: :o

+PAX

Thank you Cardinal! Not only did he speak the truth but he spoke it so eloquently. I will try to memorize it.

Why don’t we hear others in high positions, or even such a media-friendly figurehead like Pope Francis speak like this?

Thank you for posting this news.

We can also add Russia that will be more influential in the coming future. They have no time or patience for the gay agenda.

Excuse me but our Holy Father is not a ‘media - friendly figurehead’. He is the Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.