After 5 years, please pray for me

I dont usually ask for prayers for success in work but i need the money to get my family back together, to pay for school and because justice needs to be done.

I am a lawyer and I represent the estate of a client who died during the 5 years the lawsuit took, I now have a order granting me and my client (his brother) the money we are entitled to and the insurance company has filed all kinds of motions trying to get out of payment. They may tie it up another 2 years.

Please pray the judge will not let them get away with it.

Jesus please hear Michael’s prayers. Please ensure that justice is done quickly.

I will keep this is my prayers Michael. I know that you have much pressure already because of your family’s geographical separation due to not selling you house so far…and pray that everything will work out for you early this year before the economy gets worse with the increasing unemployment.

thank you. God has blessed me and yet he has left parts of my life untouched, I had pancreatic cancer that God cured, surgury but no radiation or chemo, I pray for Diane and joe and her mother that God touches Joe with healing as he did me. It makes me feel unworthy to hear someone else go through such pain that I was saved from, God bless you all for your prayers.

Praying Michael That Your Prayers Will Be
Grandma Glor

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Praying that all is settled justly and promptly.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Resolve this situation, Lord, and give the judiciary wisdom as they deal with this. Help them to see this as a stall tactic and i pray you will work in this situation, swiftly and justly.

AMEN

They have filed pleading after pleading and sek to postpone this for another 2-3 years, it has already lasted 5 years.

My client died during the lawsuit from a lack of treatment for cancer because he did not have the funds. Before he died his family spent money they did not have to bring him home to Detroit to say goodby to all his friends and relatives.

I promised him on his deathbed I would seek justice for him and try and recover for his family.

Please pray for the system to work and the judge to rule as he should amen

Michael,
Praying That God Will Answer Your Petition.
Grandma Glor

praying for you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.